Destroy Pest Control

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Destroy Pest Control

Laurel, MD 20707

Bed Bug Specialist 1 treatment 90 day warranty Ozone treatments (clears pathogens and bacteria Plague and mildew) Cockroach clean outs Mold and disinfectant services Pest Control Service for Washington DC MD VA Mosquito Yard Treatments Interior/ Exterior Treatments Egotistical Friendly can treat without using chemicals...

pest control (25)

08/26/2020

It went very well. No issues here. Never have any issues when using this company for pest control service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

03/29/2020

I cannot say enough positive things about this company. They are super responsive, come out immediately within the time designated and will call if there is even a slight delay. In person, all the technicians are super personable, knowledgable, professional and thorough. I highly recommend!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Indoor and outdoor treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

06/21/2018

The job, to get rid of ants... this expectation was fulfilled in a timely and efficient manner. There was a detailed explanation of materials used and how long the process would take and the job was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ants...An army of ants

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

06/15/2018

I was so impressed by the service provided by Destroy Pest Control. The owner was prompt and professional. He took the time to explain what actions he would be taking and the root of the problem. After all of the rain and flooding we were over run with earwigs springtails and ants. He got rid of everything after one treatment. I would highly recommend their services and will definitely use them in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extermination services for springtails, ants and earwigs

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2018

06/14/2018

It went well, I gave him a call and he showed up on time the next day. He inspected my home and determine the point of entry of the rodent. He placed a trap and the rodent was caught in few days.He came back and removed the rodent then proceeded to seal the area off. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about what technique would work best. I would highly recommend him if you are having a pest p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a rodent

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2018

06/12/2018

Thomas never completed the work. He said treatments would work but I still have bugs inside my house. He applied treatments two times on different occasions but treatments never worked. He said he would follow up via telephone regarding each treatment but he never called. when I called regarding all follow ups he said he would stop by but he was always late and always had an excuse for showing up ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
extermination

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

This was a tough one you really didn’t have a major bug issue , you have a bug phobia We agree to disagree over 3 ants Us trying come out your to house after 7:00 pm was very difficult for us however we preform 6 Treatments that we’re very successful We tried our best sorry

12/02/2017

Amazing company. Very responsive and friendly! Easy to get on the phone and comes out quickly when needed. Will continue to use and would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To treat for pests

10/26/2017

If you have pests in your house call Thomas! He provides excellent customer service and wants to satisfy the customer and that's what I like. Seems that he's gotten the job done, and if not, he promised to stay with the job until its done which I also like.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a pest control treatment for bugs and insects.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2017

08/30/2017

He came out and was pretty responsive and did a good job as far as I know. He comes out quarterly. So far, so good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired him for pest treatment for one of my rental properties.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

08/23/2017

Everything went very smoothly. Mr. Murray, the technician, spoke to me to assess the situation and to get an idea of any issues that I have experienced with pests. I explained that my goal is mostly preventative measures at this time, although a few months ago, I did see ants and I saw a mouse outside of the house. He took the time to look around as I pointed out where concerns might be and then h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control services for 1 year.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017