MRW Lawns Inc

A98 REVIEWS

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since March 2005

5440 Washington Ave

La Plata, MD 20646

Over 30+ years, we have worked hard to make the trademark virtues our customers have come to know us by. Whether it is for the quality professional products and technicians, or the honest way we present expectations and meet or exceed them. MRW Lawns, Inc. remains the best choice when you choose to hire a professional lawn care and pest control company....

lawn treatment (78)lawn care (34)pest control (9)landscaping (6)lamp repair (2)tree service (1)

04/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2015

03/26/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MRW lawns has been very responsive, on time, and able to make adjustments to my schedule easily. All employees I have either personally met or spoken with have been polite, knowledgeable, and helpful.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2015

01/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed late winter lawn service

CATEGORY lawn service, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2014

12/28/2014

CATEGORY lawn service

12/01/2014

They were very good!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They aerated and re-seeded our lawn.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2014

Thank you Mr. [member name removed] for the nice review. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns.

08/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MRW sprayed my yard for weed control twice in the last (approximately) 4 months. For $85 they got rid of the weeds extremely well. I did the rest of the yard work (fertilizing, etc.) myself, but I was happy to be rid of this job at such a low price.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2014

03/18/2013

Same as above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are very professional with everything they do.  I set up an appointment for a lawn care estimate.  The sales manager came out and gave an assessment of my lawn care needs.  The pricing was exactly what I had in mind from a previous lawn service in PA.  When I came home Friday, they had left me a note, indicating they had performed a service.  The only negative is that give a discount for the first service at your home.  Apparently, the previous owners had used them over tow years ago, so I wasn't entiltled to the discount.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2013

05/31/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Received broad leaf prevention and control and treatment for sod worms and white grubs.

CATEGORY pest control, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2012

Lawn fertilization, pest and weed control, lime, aeration, seeding, compost topdressing & landscape.

Lawn Mowing, Tree pruning and removal, stump removal, landscaping, snow removal.