MRW Lawns Inc

A98 REVIEWS

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since March 2005

5440 Washington Ave

La Plata, MD 20646

Over 30+ years, we have worked hard to make the trademark virtues our customers have come to know us by. Whether it is for the quality professional products and technicians, or the honest way we present expectations and meet or exceed them. MRW Lawns, Inc. remains the best choice when you choose to hire a professional lawn care and pest control company....

Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (78)Lawn and Yard Work (34)Pest Control (9)Landscaping (6)Lamp Repair (2)Tree Service (1)

08/13/2018

So far so good; I am pleased with their service. The technicians have been great, very punctual and responsive and performed their job with excellence. I expect to see the fruit of their labor come spring. The office staff has also been very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn renovation (weed and pest control, fertilization, aeration, slice seeding)

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2018

06/18/2018

My lawn was a mess, and had large bald spots. MRW Lawns brought my lawn back to life again, and I'm loving it! The staff that I've communicated with (by email or by phone) are always professional and nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care and treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

06/07/2018

Have used MRW for quite a few years now and our yard has never looked better. Service guys are always professional and let us know if there are any issues we need to be concerned about. Feel their service is well priced compared to larger, national companies and appreciate the more personal approach they take being a locally owned company. Communication is pretty good when it comes to servicing ap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly lawn services

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Photo for MRW Lawns Inc - 5440 Washington Ave, La Plata, MD - 37135180

09/21/2017

The company representatives and technicians are professional and knowledgable. They do a fantastic job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired MRW in July because we were unhappy with our previous service provider. They throughly explained their lawn program and inspected our lawn, and performed soil testing. We identified problem areas and they explained treatments that would benefit our lawn. They applied weed and insect control, and core/slice seeding. Within a two month period, there has been a visable improvement in the conditon of our lawn. The improvement is amazing.

COST $1,676.54

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2017

Photo for MRW Lawns Inc - 5440 Washington Ave, La Plata, MD - 36282402

08/29/2017

I get it about eight treatments a year. I have a contract with them. They’re good. I’ve had them for fifteen years maybe, and I have the prettiest front yard in the neighborhood. I always wish they were cheaper, but what can you do? Well, you don’t know what day they are coming, so they’re punctual. I wouldn’t know if they were late or not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This time was granular fertilization.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2017

06/05/2017

Everything went well. What impressed me the most is that they do not maintain lawns (mowing, cleaning, etc); I wanted a service that would be only fertilization and seeding. The representatives assisted us in the field and at the home company were personable, knowledgeable and professional. I thought they were a little expensive but I am hopeful the overall results will be worth the cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our lawn evaluated and they wrote up a proposal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2017

05/17/2017

Great. Lawn looked horrible and 2 weeks later looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring lawn fertilization, weed and insect control.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2017

04/17/2017

MRW "installed" my lawn and has maintained it for over 20 years. They do a great job and my green, thick, healthy lawn is the envy of the neighborhood. The price for their services is a great value over trying to do the same work myself. They get the timing right and the result is a lawn that I only need to water and mow.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Originally I needed to start a lawn from scratch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

01/30/2017

They are responsive. The service is better than most. They are somewhat costly, but its worth it. I also used them for outside pest control, but they came and sprayed everything they could find. I just wanted them to spray the outside perimeters of the house. The pest control service was stopped immediately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertilizing and weed killing. I also used them for outside pest control.

CATEGORY pest control, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

01/30/2017

Excellent! They keep their appointments and communicate regularly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MRW maintains my lawn on a regular basis.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2016

Lawn fertilization, pest and weed control, lime, aeration, seeding, compost topdressing & landscape.

Lawn Mowing, Tree pruning and removal, stump removal, landscaping, snow removal.