Arundel Construction

B 88 Reviews

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since July 2011

8995 Bridgett Ln

La Plata, MD 20646

We have been in business for over 30 Years. I have had the same workers for an average of 8 years. I do not sub contract out my roofs to the cheapest bidder like most of my competitors. We give the best price as well as the best workmanship than our competitors. You will see this when you have us do your work. Word of mouth is my best advertisement so I make sure when we leave my clients are more than happy with every aspect of our work....

roofing (30)handyman (68)tile installation (7)drywall (4)gutter cleaning (3)door installation (2)home remodeling (2)ceiling fan installation (2)home remodeling (2)gutter repair (2)basement remodeling (1)patio enclosures (1)

10/05/2020

I am very pleased with my new roof. The job was done in a day and it looks great. I would recommend Arundel Construction to my friends. They also installed backsplashes in my kitchen and powder room. The quality of their work is impressive and the workers are friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

Photo for Arundel Construction - 8995 Bridgett Ln, La Plata, MD - 38924738

10/05/2020

He did a wonderful job very courteous cleaned up well very happy thank you will hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2020

10/05/2020

They did a great job! They came and finished in a timely matter, kept the job site clean and were very reasonable. Very satisfied Customer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

06/14/2018

Did excellent work. Prompt, thorough, and even fixed some shingles at no cost. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters Cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2016

10/07/2017

Excellent. Highly recommend this company. Will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,handyman service,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2017

08/07/2017

I was very pleased with the owners responsiveness and follow-up. He came out right away and provided a same day quote for the work. Unfortunately time lapsed since I was going back and forth with the insurance company but he kept in touch. When it came time to complete the job, he was able to fit me in before the scheduled date since the materials came in earlier than expected. His men showed up p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof/Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2017

05/02/2017

Everything was AWESOME! All work was professionally done in a timely manner. The owner, Rob is honest, professional and very knowledgeable. All employees were polite, respectful, prompt and efficient. When the job was complete there were no nails, debris or old shingles left behind. It was like they were never here replacing our roof. Overall, the whole job was excellent! We would defiantly use th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement and frist time attic fan.

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2017

Photo for Arundel Construction - 8995 Bridgett Ln, La Plata, MD - 34949971

04/11/2017

They were very accommodating, efficient and professional. The work was done expeditiously and they left no debris around. They made a major home improvement task very easy for the homeowner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2017

03/02/2017

Rob Hughes was very professional. Gave me an instant quote and suggested that I contact the original roofer to find out if it is still under warrenty. Due to time constraints I have decided to have Mr Hughes do the roof instead. The roof was fixed promptly the next day and a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof had gaps/holes were water would enter and damage the inside of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

02/25/2017

He got on roof and measure and assessed the work himself.  His company was very fast and got the work done in a timely manner..  His crew clean up the area very well. They were very professional. I would definitely use his company again and would recommend  them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off roof and replaced new  roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

Roofing. Gutter cleaning. Tile work. Remodeling. Handyman work. kitchens & bath remodeling.

Ask for details.