CARLOS AUTO SERVICE, INC.

Founded 1958 • Angie's List since March 2005

Serving the greater Kensington area for nearly 60 years, we offer a full range of repair services to all vehicle makes & models....

Four Sales LTD

85  REVIEWS
Four Sales LTD

Four Sales Ltd is the largest professional estate sales and personal property sales firm in the Mid-Atlantic. In business since 1972, the company presents an average of 150 client events per year. We pride ourselves on being the most innovative estate sales company in the Washington metropolitan area. Our track record of excellence is backed by more than 3,000 satisfied clients. Four Sales works hard to present estate and moving sales with energy, integrity and intelligence. Our staff understands that the liquidation of a lifetime of possessions – be it one’s own or a loved one’s – can be an ordeal. Four Sales brings not only years of experience, but compassion to this type of life transition. We are equally committed to creating a pleasant shopping environment for customers to select the perfect gift for a loved one, expand their collections of favorite items or decorate their homes with unique pieces. Additional DBA - Inventory Inspector LLC.

08/21/2017

The price is not unreasonable. Without investigating at length, I couldn't really compare to somewhere else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a lot of work that I had done.

07/06/2017

They fixed car properly for a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had car worked on and a  part fixed.

05/24/2017

They are great. I have been using them for more than 30 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do maintenance on my car.

03/21/2017

I've been going to Carlos for well over 20 years. These guys are just the best. Honest and very fair pricing wise. For instance, I hit a pothole and blew a tire. Tire Rack charges $286 for the tire; same tire at Carlos was $240. Everything they do they do right the first time. Can't say enough about them except take your car there and don't worry about it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lots of things over 20 years; struts/shocks, new tires, tune-ups, brakes, timing belts, water pump, oil changes, you name it and they probably have done for me except engine/trannie rebuild because by that time I have sold my cars. I have taken 5 cars there. Also, I have recommended them to many friends and they all rave about the work that was done.

08/06/2015

Great attitude and very competent service.  Completed work when promised at a reasonable price (less than what was quoted by our local Honda dealer). I am a return customer to Carlos' and have always found them to provide an excellent and competent service and attitude.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Search for and discovered the cause of our Honda Odyssey's air conditioning failure (bad relay).  Recharged refrigerant and added dye to help find source of leak.

CATEGORY auto repair

Our most popular service is our Complete Check-up. It's like having a physical performed on your car. We inspect the vehicle, bumper to bumper, & give clients a full explaination and estimate of what work is required to receive the optimum performance from their vehicle. We perform all factory recommended maintenances, major & minor repairs, as well as tire replacement & wheel alignments.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover