BAM's Landscaping

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since May 2012

BAM'S Landscaping is your premier lawn care and landscaping provider in the Montgomery County region. We are a legally-operated, community-oriented, customer driven business specializing in turf care and landscapes but provide a range of other complimentary services....

N/A

L&T Tree Service

0  REVIEWS
L&T Tree Service

10/11/2017

They did a careful and professional job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Bam's crew cleaned the landscaping in my yard by trimming bushes and removing overgrowth.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service

09/01/2017

Responsive and professional. Competitively priced. They've done a great job so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn care

CATEGORY lawn service

Thank you for taking the time to review our company and for your business!

08/01/2016

Last Summer (2015) my backyard was taken over by ivy (including Poison Ivy) that was climbing the neighbor's fences (complaints from the neighbors) and choking the trees. I tried to pull up the ivy -- back-breaking work and I got a poison ivy rash.  BAM Landscaping sent 2 guys that spent 2 days pulling up all the ivy (by hand), covered the land with plastic to make sure it was all killed, and then...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are doing a great job of cutting and edging the lawn every 2 weeks

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch,hardscaping

Thanks so much for your testimonial of our services! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to service your property to the best of our abilities!

07/25/2016

I'm a fairly new client of BAMS. Since the beginning, they have provided excellent service. The lawn is beautifully cut and trimmed, and clean up is exceptional. On the occasions I've called the office I have always received excellent service. BAMS is always prompt with their reply, either by phone or email, and it's clear my satisfaction is their biggest priority.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut and trimmed lawn

CATEGORY lawn service

Music to our ears! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review and supporting BAMS Landscaping!

07/25/2016

We have used BAM’S for several years and found them to be very reliable.  They are flexible in their services and very responsive to customers.  Unlike several other services we have used there is never an issue with billing or payment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn cutting and triming

CATEGORY lawn service

Great news! Thank you so much for this kind review of our services provided to you. We will strive to continue to provide you with an exceptional service!

Mowing, edging, weeding, trimming, mulching, seeding, planting, aeration, soil testing, lawn fertilization, hardscapes, hauling, gutter cleaning, brush removal, leaf clearing, & snow removal..

Single Family Home snow removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express