48 State Moving & Storage Inc

Angie's List since June 2011

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Additional phone - (877) MOVE 202, (202) 293-4848(DC), (703) 281-4848(VA)...

Auto Transport - United Freight Of America

United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle information

Award 2019
Offers by Auto Transport - United Freight Of America on Angie's List

10/01/2014

That experience was horrible. They underestimated. They over charged. They were terribly unprofessional. They damaged items too. They had a budget rental truck that was not big enough, so they brought another truck. They also misrepresent how we could pay for the service of the final payment. They told me they could not take a credit card without charging a percent more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved us from Washington to New Jersey.

08/20/2013

Moving went smoothly and on time!! They delivered things to multiple locations and got everything right!! I have recommended 48 States many times and everyone tells me great things!! I will definitely be calling them again for my next move!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving and Storage

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

06/20/2013

Both of the moves were a little out of the ordinary because the shipments were going to multiple locations. In the first move we were dealing with possessions that not only had emotional value but that were quite valuable, such as artwork and antiques. Every piece was handled with care, delivered on time and in perfect condition. The second move was from Annapolis Maryland to Charlotte and Atlanta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used this provider twice. Once when we had to dismantle a family home. Valued possessions were sent from Florida to Atlanta and New York. The second move was dismantling a corporate apartment in Washington D.C. and moving the furniture to Charlotte and Atlanta. In both instances the deliveries were done on time with no damage.

06/20/2013

Came fast. Wrapped everything up. Moved it to storage until a big truck could get it. Transferred from storage to truck. Arrived in Miami in perfect condition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My son became seriously ill while working in Las Vegas. 48 States came and moved all his belongings back to Miami. The move included temporarily storing everything. All went smoothly and we had our son home in three days. Mr. Peretz also found a company to move my sons car from Las Vegas to Miami. I would highly recommend 48 states. They did whatever I needed and did it well. Elizabeth and Daniel Weingrad

06/20/2013

Arrived on time. Packed perfectly. Delivered and set up. Smooth move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husbands mother passed away. She had collected many precious and valuable pieces on her many travels. David wrapped everything with care. Included were pieces of lalique, baccarat, priceless art works and heavy bronzes. Everything arrived in perfect condition.

CATEGORY moving companies

Relocation, Packing, Storage Sevices. Local & Long Distance Moves. Residential & commercial/Office Moves. within DC/MD/VA plus DE&PA as well. Relocation to anywhere within the 48 States. Military/Government/Student/senior discounts. Auto Transport.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available