Resources Unlimited Inc.

Angie's List since September 2007

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Lakeside Lawn & Landscaping! Inc.

Lakeside Lawn and Landscaping, Inc. is a family owned and operated business since 2000. We are a full service landscape company. We offer free estimates. Visa and MasterCard accepted. We are Maryland Home Improvement Commission licensed. MHIC # 74336

11/17/2008

They responded within 2 working days to our voicemail. Came out within 2 days to give an estimate. This wasn't urgent so we agreed to have the work done within a couple of weeks. They initiated the re-contact and work was done in a timely, professional manner. We are very happy with the result and the company and will definitely call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed a very large, old pile of bamboo brush from the yard. It was too large and in too difficult a spot for us to do.

CATEGORY lawn service

09/12/2007

My lawn seemed to look just fine after this visit. Honestly, it always does. This company not only does this, but they also remove the snow in the winter. They prune as well. I do not pay for this at the time of each visit. Actually, my homeowners association does, but we do have a meeting at the end of the year and I am told how much the yearly fee is. I think it is fair. I have no complaints wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my lawn cut and trimmed by Resources Unlimited. I pay them annually.

CATEGORY lawn service