Snyder Electric

A9 REVIEWS

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since December 2005

10555 Guilford Rd Suite 118

Jessup, MD, 20794

Family owned and operated for over 35 years. Specializing in Commercial and residential service repairs, additions, rebate lighting, standby generators, power surge protectors, panel upgrades, vehicle chargers and everything in between....

Electrical (7)Lighting (4)

10/08/2019

Awesome! I plan On using Snyder for all electrical problems or installation. Very professional and neat!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pendant lights installed

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

08/26/2019

Very good. I never had a problem with him. He was very knowledgeable, very responsive, and he does a good work. Price was competetive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He repaired an exterior light for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

05/21/2015

We have been using them probably for 15 or 20 years. They are still there and they still show up, and do a good job. It's kind of amazing how reliable these people are and kind of market where I could go. I have just been lucky. We got them referred from various friends years ago and it turned out that they would still be there. They are pretty good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snyder Electric came out because a bathroom ceiling fan and light had died and they came out to replace that. We told them we wanted for years to put a light in this little entry closet and the whole deal came to something of the order of $300 or $400 with parts. They came and showed up with the exact model of the fan that was already in there because I sent them a picture in my cellphone. He did that very quickly and he came in and put this light in. I thought it was going to be a big wiring job because there was no outlet so they had to go through the wall to the opposite side to find power but the guy did that in about half an hour and he managed to find the achieved fixture that was just right for that purpose. They have done other wiring for me over the years.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2015

12/28/2012

I originally contacted Snyder Electric at the beginning of November. I received a call back the next morning, but because I was traveling, I was not able to return the call until late in the afternoon. I called the number given and only got a ringing - no ability to leave a message. So I called the main number and left a message. I never received a return call. In mid-December I decided to try aga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Technician removed an old, wobbly ceiling fan (minus the blades that had been removed earlier) and installed a new fixture in the kitchen. Because of the location of an access panel to an upstairs bathroom, the new fixture had to be moved slightly - an inch or so.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2012

07/28/2010

They showed up on time, were extremely professional and helpful. They went the extra mile to get the barthroom fan working again. I would have no hesitation using them again. I don't their price in particular was higher than the prevailing rates, but just that the prevailing rates are too high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new light fixture, repaired an outdoor fixture and repaired a bathroom fan/light combination.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2010

10/27/2008

The individual who answered the phone at Snyder Electric was polite and informative. Unlike other companies I contacted, Snyder was willing to handle a small job. The man quoted me the price and promised to have someone out the following week. The repairman who showed up (on the appointed day) was polite and personable. He quickly and efficiently replaced the coach light, including putting in a bu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairman replaced an outside coach light fixture with a new one I had purchased. The old fixture had broken.

CATEGORY lighting

12/09/2007

I was referred to them through my home warranty service. When I was given the name Snyder Electric, I looked them up to see if they were on Angie's List and they were.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the light switch in my kitchen.

09/12/2007

They did a great job. I ve used them before and they are very reliable because they always do a fantastic job. They re professionals and they know what they re doing. I would recommend this company to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a ceiling fan in my home and repaired eight lights on the outside of my home.

12/19/2005

I HAVE USED THIS COMPANY TWICE THIS YEAR, AND I HAVE CONFIDENCE IN THEIR SERVICE. I HAD THEM PUT NEW FIXTURES IN MY KITCHEN, AND MOST RECENTLY I HAD THEM PUT A NEW BREAKER BOX IN FOR MY AC UNIT. I FEEL THAT THEIR PRICE WAS FAIR, TOO!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY PUT A NEW BREAKER BOX AND CIRCUIT FOR MY CENTRAL AIR UNIT ON THE SIDE OF MY HOUSE.