CONCRETE SLABJACKING INC

A 11 Reviews

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since November 2008

8414 WASHINGTON BLVD

Jessup, MD 20794

Since 1994 Concrete Slab Jacking has been a family run business specializing in raising and leveling concrete. Our mission is to provide you with the best experience and outstanding customer service. Our first class reputation and continued business has been acquired by our dependable performance and distinguished customer service. We believe the best customer service can only be provided if you are passionate in what you do. Our employees understand and practice our values on the jobsite. Andrews Equipment Company which is also operated by the same family owners, provides concrete pumping service during new construction and renovation. Over the past 35 years we have pumped millions of yards of concrete from residential homes to high rise buildings and even underwater tunnels. This gives us the advantage of seeing and knowing the complete process of how your concrete was originally poured. With this combined knowledge we can determine why your concrete problems have started and the most effective way to repair and correct them....

mudjacking (11)

05/07/2018

They arrived on time; were professional & polite; and did the work to my expectations. I could not have asked for a better result. (Not to mention it was a lot cheaper than having the concrete driveway replaced.) Nice people too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of a cracked and tilted driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

11/09/2017

The workers came when scheduled. They drilled a few holes in the sidewalk slab, pumped some substance under it, and raised the slab to the proper level. They also filled in the gap between the sidewalk slab raised and the sidewalk slab adjacent to it. I was charged the minimum amount plus the credit fee that they pay to the credit card company,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The sidewalk slab next to the slab at the front door had sunk about one and half inches. It was a trip hazard that needed to be fixed. The other end of the sidewalk had a slight height difference that I didn't ask to be fixed. Given that I had to pay the minimum charge, I should have asked that the other mismatch in height, albeit small, be fixed, too.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2017

Photo for CONCRETE SLABJACKING INC - 8414 WASHINGTON BLVD, Jessup, MD - 36541938

11/02/2017

I spoke with John at Concrete Slabjacking Inc. this afternoon and described the problem. He mothodically asked me series of questions and then asked me if I could send him some pictures. I texted him the pics over the next minute (since I had sent the same ones to two other vendors) fully expecting no call back from them just like other vendors. Within 15 seconds I had a call back from John. He wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
About 5 years ago we bought a 30 yr. old house in Rockville, MD. We noticed during our purchase that the floor in the family sloped a little toward the garage. Over the last 6 months my wall between the family room and Garage developed a 4 feet long horizontal and an equally long vertical crack on the wall. In addition when I stood near the door leading to the garage there was a noticeable draft on my toes from below the door threshold. I was pretty certain we had a 'concrete slab sinking' issue (no basement under the family room) which would cost me lots of $$$. That is the reason I called

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

09/12/2017

Jon from Concrete Slab Jacking was right on time for the initial inspection to see the work I wanted done. He provided me with an estimate within a day. Since part of my job involved sections of my concrete pool deck, they worked with me to schedule the job a month in advance so that the pool would be open and the pool cover removed. On the scheduled job day Jon was there as the crew chief and did...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raise sunken driveway in front of my garage and several sections of m pool deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2017

Photo for CONCRETE SLABJACKING INC - 8414 WASHINGTON BLVD, Jessup, MD - 36219438

06/15/2017

I did not receive work by Concrete Slabjacking, but while searching for quotes Jon was very responsive and straightforward! They do not do the type of work I needed done, but he worked with me on the phone and even provided advice about other estimates I had received. I would recommend based on customer service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete/foundation repair and root removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

04/28/2017

The work was done quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fill cavities under concrete steps.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2017

03/27/2017

Smooth as silk. Came out gave me an estimate. Agreed to price and came back a week later and completed the job. Looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mudjacked my porch to original level

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2017

11/15/2016

Excellent job. It was done without any fuss or muss in just under three hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The front cement sidewalk hand sunken over the past 20 years and needed to be raised back into the correct position of the porch and itself.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2016

05/08/2016

The 12'x16' concrete patio behind our house had sunk approximately 4-5" over the years. It cracked in the center and half of it was sloping towards the house. I had big plans to destroy it myself and replace it with pavers. Well, when I realized that a 12’x16’x3” concrete patio weighs many tons I changed my mind. Also, when I took a metal detector to it I saw there was some rebar to deal with as w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raised a significantly sunk concrete patio and front sidewalk.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2016

10/22/2015

Jonathan and one other employee arrived right on time and did an outstanding job.  They were prompt; courteous and professional.  They were able to raise the sunken sections of sidewalk by at least 1 1/4 inches and completely eliminate the trip hazard.  In addition they caulked the space between the sections to help eliminate water penetration.  The new material, which is a polystyrene  substance,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired sunken concrete sidewalk in front of house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2015