Gibraltar Masonry & Landscaping INC.

A 7 Reviews

• Home Improvement Commision
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2019

Jarrettsville, MD 21084

Call us today for your FREE estimate! We specialize in Masonry, Hardscaping, and landscape design. Our mission is to provide clients with the highest quality work, innovation, value, and service to surrounding Baltimore Hartford, MD and Southern, PA county residential and commercial properties....

concrete repair (6)hardscaping (1)drain pipe installation (1)masonry (1)

09/19/2019

They were detail oriented, knew what they were doing and very cooperative. They were the best price and they answered all my questions. I was very impressed and it was a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They tore out brick pavers, shrubs and over grown area to install a 40 x 8 patio across the length of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share the positive experience you had with Gibraltar Masonry. The new paver walkway/patio truly transformed your home! If we can provide you with any of the services we offer in the future, please do not hesitate to call. Thanks again!

09/19/2019

The work exceeded my expectations with a magazine quality outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in retaining walls and a patio.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

09/19/2019

The owner were very skilled, he also have good crews and they did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a flagstone walkway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2017

Thank you for sharing the positive experience you had contracting Gibraltar Masonry. The handful of projects we have installed for you over the years have always been a fun experience. I value the relationship we have created over the 13 years working together. We look forward to working with you again soon!

09/18/2019

He was absolutely exceptional. He was extremely communicative, works with you with a reason and he's excellent with communication. Great man and great business owner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They've done all of our masonry wok. He did two stone patio, stone wall with columns and lighting, ripped out a flower box and replaced it with stone.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience you had with Gibraltar Masonry. I have always enjoyed working with you on various projects at your previous and current home. It is nice to have clients that appreciate and value the quality projects we install. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

09/18/2019

It went very well and we are very pleased with work. They were very professional, very knowledgeable, punctual when they said they would gonna be there they were there, good communication with Ryan who was the contact person and Ryan gave a good ideas on our project and he was able to provide knowledgeable information to make the job suburb.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a concrete patio for us and installed our drain.

CATEGORY concrete repair, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

[Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you and [Member Name Removed] to install your patio and driveway channel drain. I am glad we were able to work together and solve the grading issues you were having with your backyard.

09/18/2019

Ryan did an incredible job and got it done in a timely manner. I would highly recommend him and I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a large hardscape behind our house. We have hired him more than once now.

CATEGORY concrete repair, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

04/11/2017

They did a really good job. It was heavy, hard, work that was pretty intense. I liked the guys. They were great guys. They did a really nice job. It's been two years now, and a lot of times those kinds of projects will shift, and stones shift, but the integrity on this is really holding. It is as solid as the day they did it. I am really pleased with it. I was a little shocked at the price, but wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a really, big, exterior project for my home. It was a really elaborate series of terraces.

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2015

landscape design, stone and brick masonry, deck construction, hardscaping, retaining walls, outdoor lighting, excavating, snow plowing