ADVANCED CHIMNEY SOLUTIONS

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since September 2005

COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOUR SERVICE. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: advancedchimneys.md@gmail.com LICENSE #: 88686 & #: 5758. DBA: DANIEL J. DEPRIEST, JR....

All Heat

11  REVIEWS
All Heat

All Heat has been focused on providing the highest quality service to their customers since 2004. Owned and operated by Rick Forder, his determination to provide honest, reliable service that you can trust is the bedrock of his business. Specializing in sales, installation, service and repair of wood, pellet and gas inserts as well as freestanding stoves, Rick can help you with all of your alternative heating needs. Having been in the business since 1983, Rick has established relationships and contracts with retail stores, local building contractors and distributors direct all over the state of Maryland. All Heat provides the unique service of In-Home Sales. When you find yourself looking for an alternative heat source to help cut monthly utility costs, schedule an appointment with Rick. After taking measurements and completing a full inspection, Rick will help you choose the stove that will best meet the needs of your home and your wallet. His catalogue provides a large selection of wood, pellet, and gas stoves from Enviro Fire, Napoleon and Regency distributors. Installation services include: floor & hearth protection, removing & hauling old units to make room for new, chimney cleaning, full inspection, set liner and set stove. Each unit is "fired up" before leaving your home to insure proper function and ventilation. Chimney Sweep service includes: floor & hearth protection, state of the art cleaning equipment including the use of HEPA filtration vacuums. Repairs of wood, pellet and gas units are performed on-site as well as at the All Heat shop located in Randallstown. If you need alternative heat, All Heat can't be beat!

05/13/2020

It went GREAT! They were here promptly and made great use of their time to get the work done. Will definitely hire again for any future chimney work needed. $900

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney needed to be swept and we needed 2 chimney crowns fixed

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

10/04/2018

We have moved to our house 2 years ago and haven’t had a chimney sweep since because we have used about 3/4 of a cord. We figured it was finally time to do so and called Advanced Chimney andI was able to get an appointment within a week. Upon arrival, they took a look up my chimney and said they will not be taking my money today because our chimney has barely anything in it and there is no cleanin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very Honest

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

D

07/31/2017

Mistakes happen. When the owner did not react very well to my conversation, I decided to go elsewhere for the insert.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A gas insert for an existing fireplace. The company had put in a liner for a wood stove in our basement a number of years ago. We used the wood stove, which we purchased from the company, twice and had problems with carbon monoxide. We just found out that the liner was not installed properly. I called the company to tell them what had happened. Instead of expressing concern, the owner got defensive and then tried to sell me the gas insert.

CATEGORY chimney caps

12/07/2016

Dan was there within two hours! He checked our the chimney and reassured me that the liner was intact, that it was not the source of the problem. I appreciated how quick he was to respond and his honesty that the problem wasn't in his arena. He charged me nothing for the visit. I welcome the chance to recommend this professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My plumber discovered carbon monoxide leaking out in my basement. He suggested it was coming from a blocked chimney.

CATEGORY chimney repair

09/03/2014

On time. Professional. Workmanship was excellent. Was helpful in explaining functionality of insert

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and serviced fireplace insert Replace firebrick

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

VENTILATION FOR HEATING, CHIMNEY REPAIR, CHIMNEY CAPS, CHIMNEY SWEEPS, CHIMNEY RELINING, WATERPROOFING, REPAIR & RESTORATION, ANIMAL REMOVAL, STOVE SALES & INSTALLATION.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available