Houser Con.

A58 REVIEWS

1 ock St apt 2

Indian Head, MD, 20640

Third generation painter, family owned an operated. My family has been in the painting and drywall industry for over 100 years. I also offer services in carpentry, drywall (hanging, repair, & finishing), framing walls, and refurbishing/replacing windows and doors. Call or text me today for a FREE estimate. Feel free to send pictures via email or text as well at 240-237-7370 or email careyb777@yahoo.com...

Drywall (43)Interior Painting (24)Plaster (6)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (5)Exterior Painting (4)Lawn and Yard Work (3)Pressure Washing (2)Gutter Cleaning (2)Ceramic Tile (1)Masonry (1)General Remodeling (1)Basement Remodeling (1)

10/23/2019

Excellent. I also hired him last year to paint the whole interior of my home. For all of your construction needs, you can't beat his prices, his work ethic and his great and personable attitude. I run an animal rescue in the house and some vendors won't work with dogs or cats in the area, but Carey Houser [Houser Construction] was able to navigate the situation. Every dog or cat owner: hire Carey!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A ceiling fell down due to a faulty air conditioning installation. Carey installed new insulation in the attic, did the drywall in the bedroom and hallway, and painted the affected part of two rooms and then two other ceilings, including the two story foyer. It was an insurance case but I had very little money from the insurance company and Carey was able to make it work. The two story foyer was particularly difficult but he did a perfect job, including when he had to put his ladder on the stairs. Within a few days, he had the room put back together again, and the hallway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] that means a lot. I know it's a ( ins) work. but it turned out really well. Thank you and I hope you enjoy your new ceiling and painting.ln thank you so much.🙂🙂🙂

09/23/2019

Everything went very well. Excellent work was completed in a timely fashion and professionally. Houser Construction staff are very pleasant to work with and have in your home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cut and replace drywall in basement (included closets, bathroom and pantry). Install vinyl, toilet, light fixture, mirror and vanity in bathroom. clean up and take away trash. Added step to exciting front step, fill in sides of step and replace sidewalk.

CATEGORY drywall, masonry, woodworking, interior painters, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

we thank you. To all the smallwoods. that means a lot it was a big project and we got it done. and it was done right haha lol. that's the main thing. lt was a pleasure meeting y'all. God bless your your family and home always!!! please call me anytime you want want to. I'll be right there. 😃😃😃

07/11/2019

Everything was completed to satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting family room and powder room walls, trim and ceiling. Also painted ceiling in kitchen, wall in foyer and doors in hallway. All walls were pointed up and any imperfections repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

Thank you.Im glad yall liked it.I no there were alot of tradmen there.It made thing harder to paint in drip out in move around.Please call or texs me If you eney thing elts.Thank you ☺☺☺

05/13/2019

I had 2 hallways and a bathroom that needed finishing and painting. Carey came in and discovered there was a bit more prep work than what he initially thought ! He never complained nor asked to revisit his job quote. He purchased the 2 colors of paint exactly what I had requested and completed the work in the time he specified. Carey always made sure to keep me updated if any changes were necessar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prep and painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

Thank you Shally that makes me happy ☺.l try always to do good work.lts not easy at all sometime.But thats whats it takes.Habe a great life in your new place.☺☺☺

05/08/2019

Great experience. Carey is very thorough with his work and takes pride in it. Cost was very reasonable and competitive. The job took longer than expected partly due to unforeseen circumstances during the course of the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior house painting, drywall repair, trim repair, bathroom caulk

CATEGORY drywall, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

Thanknyall soo much that means alot to me.Call me when ever.lnjoy yalls new home.God bless yall always.!!☺☺☺

03/27/2019

very professional and a great attitude.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted the whole interior of my house and remodel my two car garage.

CATEGORY drywall, plastering, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Thank you in your familey soo much.lm so glad you love it.l put in alot of work for it.But lts all came out good.l no yall will have no prob.selling when the time comes.Thank you agan.☺☺☺

01/27/2019

Carey was on Time and worked very hard. The paint looked great! There were some issues in which Carey came right out and fixed. Very good guy. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our entire upstairs needed paint as well as trim

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you for that.l tryed my best to get it right.l hope yall have a blessed life there.☺☺☺

01/07/2019

We chose a color and he started right away and took pictures as he finished segments. It was then we realized the color was wrong in what we selected. Carey was able to stop and help us pick a better color he was able to get the job done in only one extra day once we corrected the color. He patched some areas and was very clean after everything was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Selling a single family house and updating with paint including ceilings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2018

Thank you so much.lm glad yall liked it.Please call.me enetime you need work.l know you.should be able to sell the house with no probs.☺☺☺

11/02/2018

Carey painted the kitchen....then I hired him to replace some drywall, fix baseboards and paint small bathroom after the rabbits ate a hole in the drywall and chewed no the baseboards....then I hired him to paint three upstairs bedrooms....his prices are very reasonable, his quality is excellent. He is methodical and wants to please his customers. In addition - and this is important - we're an ani...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and drywall repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

Thank you that means alot to me.lm glad you like the work.l try to do the right job in a good job.Hope we can do some more later.☺☺☺

09/28/2018

He was Reasonable on price.DId a good job .Was very professional and cleaned up after the job was finished.Answered questions in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed our basement painted and ceiling texture

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you so much.That means alot to me.l hope you can call me if you ever need eney thung elts.Have a great day always.☺☺☺