WASHINGTON MARBLE AND GRANITE CO

Founded 1958 • Angie's List since September 2005

KITCHEN REMODELING, SPECIALIZING IN JOBS WITH GRANITE AND MARBLE. LOCALLY OPERATED, FAMILY OWNED SINCE 1958...

Willis Builders Inc

357  REVIEWS
Willis Builders Inc

General contractor servicing Montgomery county and parts of Washington DC. We have had the same Project managers on staff for 9 -17 years. Our newest manager has been with us for 9 years. We believe in high level service over quantity of work. We limit our projects so we can pay more attention to each project. We only take on work that we can effectively handle. We specialize in Additions , bathrooms , kitchens and basements. Our teams are skilled in all aspects of residential construction. For our existing clients we service any project they would like done in their homes. We have developed systems to provide the best communication , quality, and timeliness. We provide free estimates. Hope to hear from you!

Award 2019

03/10/2017

This was a long project, as my kitchen wasn't constructed to support the weight of a granite countertop. In addition, I had a radiator under the sink which restricted the size of the replacement under mount sink. Initially, things went quickly. I met with Teri at the showroom, was informed of options and the like, and scheduled a measuring with Joey. I put down an estimated 1/3 at this time. Joey ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to replace an old kitchen double sink and formica countertop with a granite countertop and single undermount sink, and also take a built-in kitchen table and cover it with a granite top.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that everything turned out great. Enjoy your new kitchen for many years to come!

10/31/2016

Great experience. We were comfortable paying alittle more as WMG assured us they could fab and install the granite without seams. It took a crew of 4 men to accomplish the task and they did a fabulous job. Teri was wonderful and all the other folks we met at WMG were just as pleasant and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fabricate and install granite kitchen countertops.

11/09/2015

I called several shops and no one would do it because it's a small job and messy. Washington Granite and Marble had an opening so they came right away. They did a great job cutting the granite without damaging the counters. They were quick and cleaned up so that I was not left with a mess. The crew was very professional and helpful. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our granite counter to be cut to fit a new slide in gas range.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback and always strive to do the best we can. I'm glad your experience went well!
C

11/07/2015

Did not use Angie list gave refund

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Only purchased deal and got refund the estimate given was way too high

CATEGORY countertops

Hi [Member name removed], I'm sorry you had a negative experience with us! We try our very best to be competitive on pricing in the marketplace. We believe our level of service and fabrication, as well as install experience, are un-paralleled in the area. I believe this is an old review, though. Your quote was giving back in 2013. I'm not sure why it popped up now! We try to do our very best every...

06/26/2015

They were very hands on and friendly I would recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed some kitchen countertops with a back splash, they also came and took measurements to do some other countertops.

CATEGORY marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thank you so much for your review! We here at Washington Marble appreciate it so much. I will make sure to let our staff know. I'm glad you are happy. It was great working with you and hope to do it again sometime in the future!

Fabrication and Installation of all types of Natural and Man-made stone

Wholesale of stone or tile