Eric Smock Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since October 2007

Eric Smock Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. offers comprehensive Air Conditioning and Heating Repair, Replacement, Installation, Maintenance, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners......etc....

Don Hoffacker’s Air Conditioning & Heating

In the summer of 1977, Don Hoffacker's Air Conditioning & Heating opened its doors to begin providing residents in Montgomery County with quality service and installations of new heating and cooling equipment. The firm seeks to employ only qualified individuals, who are continuously educated and trained on new products arriving on the residential market each year. We pride ourselves as a firm having been recognized time and again by local media, as well as a very prominent consumer organization, as a business providing service and installation procedures which are top rated for both price and quality.

Award 2019

D

06/20/2020

They did not fixed my problem fully, the tech did not know how to make my ac system blow air hard, the way it usually does. He wanted to do extra work for an extra fee to see if that would make the air blow air stronger, but I think he missed understood blowing air stronger from blowing colder air. I would not recommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC needed to be fix

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi, thank you for reaching out to us about this issue. Our main priority is to provide our customers with excellent service, so we profoundly apologize for your experience. Management has been advised and we are all making a team effort to prevent this from happening again. We hope you give us the opportunity to make this right for you. Please contact our manager directly at (301) 831-8288.

08/08/2018

Our Heat Pump on the main level of the house had stopped working and we knew we wanted to replace it with a Trane Heat Pump so I looked on the Trane website and selected three dealers in our area. The folks from Eric Smock were definitely the most responsive. They cam out the same day to discuss what was needed and gave me a quote on the spot. Since they were the most responsive and provided the b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Heat Pump

05/07/2018

My heat pump decided to quit working on one of those days (May 3, 2018) were Maryland winter suddenly becomes summer bringing along 90-degree temperatures and humidity. I knew my day was coming, as the unit was aging and had been losing efficiency over the past couple of years. I wondered how many days it would take to get it fixed and how much of a hassle this would end up being. I did some curso...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Heat Pump and Air Handler

01/08/2018

I called their number and they agreed to send someone the next day. They came on time, fixed the furnace (needed new igniter). I signed up for a maintenance contract to start in the spring. Very professional and friendly. No high pressure for additional services. Has been working fine since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My furnace ceased to function on some of the coldest days in December. I called their number and they agreed to send someone the next day.

10/21/2017

Everything went really well. I am very pleased with the work performed. Prompt and professional, would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced home HVAC.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air Conditioning and Heating Repair, Replacement, Installation, Maintenance, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners, Gas Fireplace Repairs, Hot Water Heater Installations......etc.

Oil heating