Curtis Fiber Cleaning, Inc

A 43 Reviews

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since July 2010

11383 Canary Drive

Ijamsville, MD 21754

To us at Curtis Fiber Cleaning the most important aspect of our business is making sure we provide great customer service and reasonably priced professional Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Drapery Cleaning, in home Oriental Rug Cleaning and Hardwood Floor Cleaning Services. Additional address - 24620 Ridge Rd, Damascus MD 20872....

carpet cleaning (42)upholstery cleaning (5)oriental rug cleaning (4)water and smoke damage (1)

02/28/2018

Kevin's 2 man team did a terrific job. The wool wall to wall and the oriental rug had to be dry cleaned. The rest of the rooms used traditional wet cleaning. The team arrived on time, worked well together, took care to not damage any of the just painted walls & baseboards, and completed within the estimated time of performance. It is clear that they took their responsibilities seriously. All of th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several rooms of wall to wall carpet including wool and one oriental rug

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2018

08/07/2017

John did a very thorough job. He was very friendly, very professional and gave us helpful suggestions. We had a few areas that needed a touch up after the initial cleaning and John gladly returned to do a second cleaning of those areas. Great job at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had wall-to-wall carpeting in three rooms and one carpeted stairway cleaned. They also cleaned an 6 X 8 ' oriental rug at their facility.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2017

05/17/2017

Carpet in the basement looks new. Bedroom carpet is worn, so it didn't come out looking quite as nice. This was a deal that I purchased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two carpets cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2017

04/08/2017

Everything was fine. They were friendly and explained everything. It was good. I didn't have anyone to compare price to because that was the only one I could find.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They steam cleaned our mattress.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2016

10/02/2016

Great job. Carpet in the hall was especially tough due to pet stains but he was able to clean it and you can't tell the stains were ever there. I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning in the hall and bedrooms, two area rugs cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2016

03/07/2016

My phone call to Curtis was answered immediately by a very courteous and helpful employee who set up a time and gave me a clear idea of the service and cost I could expect. The cleaning technician, John, called me 30 minutes prior to the appointed time, and arrived exactly when he said he would. He is very professional and engaging. He got to work immediately and my dog and I went downstairs to my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned wall-to-wall carpets in dining, living and bed rooms, plus staircase and upstairs hallway; all fierily large.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2016

01/21/2016

This is my 3rd time using Curtis Fiber Cleaning and their service is always great. After first service they came back to clean spots that appeared after their service and charged nothing for the follow up visits.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned living room and dining room carpets and entryway and stairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2015

01/05/2016

Turned out great.  Was a bit expensive just for our bedroom but was a good quality clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned and deodorized carpet

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2015

11/23/2015

Curtis Fiber Cleaning was very responsive and scheduled us with very little lead time.  They showed up on time, were very easy to work with, and did a super job.  I didn't shop price, but the cost seemed reasonable to me.  The sectional was the major part of the cost, coming in at $200.  Money well spent, in my opinion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steam cleaned a large sectional sofa and carpet in one room.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2015

08/30/2015

Excellent. Love my clean, refreshed carpets. Feel fluffy soft again ! :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called for stain removal and spring cleaning for my family room carpet. Stain was red, from a can of Dr. Pepper. It came out great, carpet look fresh again. Also, if stain happens to wick up/return. He would come out & take care of it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2015

Cleaning-carpet, tile, grout, upholstery, rug, drapery, hardwood floor & mattress. Water damage restoration. Floor stripping & waxing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard