As You Like It Landscaping

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since June 2011

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Since 1989, As You Like It Landscaping, an award winning residential landscape design, build and maintenance company has been creating unique designs for outdoor living. We service the Washington metro area with landscape projects that include pavers, retaining walls, walks & patios, outdoor kitchens and water features. Our goal is to ensure that your project and services are As You Like It....

R&L Pressure Washing

Thanks again for visiting our page and we look forward to serving you!15 years experience working in DC, Maryland and Virginia areas. We provide detailed power washing of your home including; Siding, Patios, Driveways, Decks, Fences, Walkways, Stone Walls and Structures. Additional services offered; Stain and Sealer for wood fences, painting, decks and patios. We used special products that don't damage any windows or furniture. They are environmentally safe and do not kill any plants or grass. Our professional staff provide years of experience with a great attention to detail when using our pressure washing equipment. We stand behind our prices to be the best in the area and our quality is second to none. We also do interior & exterior painting, kitchen, bathrooms & basement remodeling, our business have close to 600 “A" reviews, the winner of the prestigious Angie's List Super Service Award for 6 years in a row, you can rest assured that our experience and excellent reputation will result in an experience that no other contractor can give you. We pride ourselves on being the standard by which other contractors are measured, we pay attention to every detail of your job. We appreciate your business and you satisfaction is our main priority. Please call or text at (240) 784-6079 to reach an estimator directly. Quick and free estimates $275 Home Pressure Washing(2500 Sq ft...) $325 Deck Pressure W & Sealer (200 Sq ft ...) Click coupon for details. Thank you for visiting our profile! Feel free to email luiggitaco@hotmail.com to schedule any projects in advance.

Offers by R&L Pressure Washing on Angie's List

06/20/2020

Tried getting this company to do updated landscape lighting, mulching and repair to paver patio and walkway. Greg seemed to be interested in taking on this work but after several emails and calls to him and the company I still have haven't received a quote. I was told that Mr Aronson is so good that he wants to do it right the first time. It’s been several weeks since the initial meeting. I've fou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for landscape lighting, mulching and repair to paver patio and walkway

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch,drain pipe,outdoor lighting

10/09/2009

They took over for my previous landscaping company and I decided to give them a shot. I have been pleased with their services so far. I did shop around for prices when I started with them and they were lower than most of the competitors. They have been pretty good about responding to me. I plan to continue with them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
As You Like It Landscaping does my landscaping work. They did some design work in the early summer and they most recently came out to aerate my lawn. I have been using them for the past nine months.

10/02/2009

They are reliable and handy. I think they give great service. I will continue to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do fertilizing and weed-killing treatments for us.

07/28/2009

Terrible

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was switched to this company by my old landscape maintenance provider. These people were terrible. They were contracted to do lawn and bed maintenance for the season. They were supposed to mulch the beds at 2-3" of mulch. They put down only 1/8-3/4" of mulch. When I complained they took 5 weeks to respond, then didn't do anything. When I asked for a refund, they didn't reply. I'm having to institute suit to get my money back.

07/17/2009

They were professional, responsive and punctual. They also cleaned up once the job was done. The quality of their work was very good and I was satisfied with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the landscaping for me.

CATEGORY landscaping

All aspects of Landscaping to include Maintenance, Lighting, Patios, Decks, Walkways, Fencing, Drainage & much more!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover