JIFFY LUBE

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since June 2010

Precision Collision Center

Precision Collision Center, offering you a one stop shop for all your vehicles needs, from body work or complete restorations and auto mechanical repairs. We strive in giving you the best service and the best auto parts in the market and products, our certified body technicians and mechanics will give you a pleasant and flawless experience. We are officially Certified-Recognized by Ford, FCA - Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Nissan, Infiniti, Hyundai, GM, Kia, Subaru. We meets and exceeds the stric standarts and specifications for a numbers of Automobile Manufacturers. These Manufaturer Certification show that Precision Collision Center has the proper training, equipment, and other qualifications to properly repair your vehicle. Each Manufacture offers unique warranty agreement on repair through Precision Collision Center that you would not receive through non certified body shops. Precision Collision Center has Factory equipment and scanners OE scan tool ready to perform Relearns, Diagnostics, Calibration and programming. If your Vehicle is in an accident, your insurance company may suggest that you opt to replace a damaged part with an aftermarket part, a salvaged part, or another kind of part. The ideal wold be Replacing your damaged parts with OEM parts means you know you'll get a part that fits your vehicle and is designed to have the same safety and functionality as when it was brand new. They can be more expensive than aftermarket parts. If you have the option, you can afford an OEM part, and you're satisfied with (and want to match) the original standards of your vehicle, you can never go wrong with an OEM part. Precision Collision already has a long history of happy customers and we encourage you to try us out, simply get a repair estimate and compare our rates with others. Guaranteed "Satisfaction"

08/02/2017

11/16/2015

01/30/2014

I arrived at the service station and was taken in almost immediately. I told them I was there for an oil change. They told me that I was also due for a tire rotation and transmission fluid change. They could not do either but it was nice that they pointed it out. They changed my oil quickly and I was able to get back on the road.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed my oil.

09/21/2013

I pulled up and got in line. A technician came and got my keys and asked some questions about the service that I wanted done. It took them a little bit to get to my car, but when they did it went quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change

CATEGORY auto repair

Changing oil, oil filter, inspecting key components in car. Cleaning & washing.

N/A