Best Landscape & Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20170514

2106 Ruatan St

Hyattsville, MD 20783

Welcome to Best Landscape & Construction. Best Landscape Construction is a professional Custom Landscape and Masonry company serving in the Price Georges and Montgomery County. Our Business Philosophy is simple, We show up when expected and deliver superior Gardening and Masonry service at a competitive rate. How do we always know what the customer wants? Communication -we listen to your needs, then follow through with your project to fit your specific needs. Satisfaction always guaranteed. My name is Abel Rivas, owner of the business. My personal experience with Business Owners and Homeowners reveal that most people looking for Landscape Maintenance or Masonry Company, is just looking for someone they can trust. Someone whose personal commitment to them offers real solutions and a follow through that is rarely seen in our industry. We are a small business, focus on offer quality Work....

lawn & landscaping (96)lawn care (43)hardscaping (41)concrete repair (23)masonry (20)stone and gravel (13)mulch delivering (13)drain pipe installation (9)tree service (9)handyman (7)deck building (7)

08/15/2020

Best Landscaping did an outstanding job on my new walkway and drainage project. They started and completed the job on time. Abel the owner is very easy to work with and incorporated some last minute changes I asked for without any issues. This is the second project Best has done for me and I will definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walkway and drain pipe

CATEGORY drain pipe,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

Photo for Best Landscape & Construction - 2106 Ruatan St, Hyattsville, MD - 38801013

07/21/2020

This company is WONDERFUL. I keep re-hiring them! They tore down and rebuilt a crumbling deck, cleaned up and mulched my overgrown borders, built a retaining wall, and dug up and repoured a crumbling concrete walkway. A+ service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Installation, Landscaping, Hardscaping

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,landscaping,lawn service,mulch,drain pipe,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

Photo for Best Landscape & Construction - 2106 Ruatan St, Hyattsville, MD - 38735431

D

07/15/2020

Delay in coming to home (contacted on 6/20; came to house on 6/28). Followed up with a few texts exchanging ideas. Waited for quote. Followed up again asking for quote. Wrote one last time on website contact us seeking follow through. No communications from company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape border, deck skirting, french drain, flagstone leveling

CATEGORY decks,excavators,landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

07/09/2020

They did a really nice job. A couple of little snags on aesthetic issues, but they fixed them without charge when asked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Permeable pavers, retaining wall, and removal of concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

07/06/2020

I would not recommend this company. They charged me $1849 for a paver walkway and the stones did not last one season without cracking. I have repeatedly texted Abel to replace the broken stones. He promises to replace but never shows up. I would not use this company for any services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install paver walkway

CATEGORY chimney repair,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

Photo for Best Landscape & Construction - 2106 Ruatan St, Hyattsville, MD - 38696779

Dear Client. Thanks for your review. review help another client to know about the quality of our services. I just would like to clarify We didn't install a paver walkway in your property. it was Stepping stone walkway (Build with natural stone) and all the work have been performed with High quality, Unfortunately one of the stone cracked (is the first time I see this happen) but may happen because...

02/16/2020

Abel and his crew did outstanding work, and during every step of the process Abel was attentive and knowledgeable. When we set up the estimate, Abel gave a window for the appointment, called when he was close by, and arrived towards the beginning of that window. I had drawn up a sketch with dimensions of what I wanted the patio to look like. He marked the outline of the patio for us so that we cou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 450 sq ft patio and install paver steps/walkway at the entrance of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

Photo for Best Landscape & Construction - 2106 Ruatan St, Hyattsville, MD - 38452486

Dear,Customer. Thanks for your review. my priority on each project is the satisfaction of my clients. We will be more than happy to help you of you need our services again. Thanks:Abel R.

01/10/2020

Amazing! The work done was spot on, I would definitely hire them to do my next job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to rebuild some brick and mortar planters

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

12/04/2019

Fine. Work performed as contracted. Employee arrived on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of hedges, edging of shrub beds, mulching of shrub beds

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2019

10/15/2019

The crew was professional, on time and did great work. When done I thought we needed to increase the dimensions and they did this with some extra effort because of having to do fresh excavation next to existing tile. Overall a very good to excellent result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extended patio pavers around a pool deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

Photo for Best Landscape & Construction - 2106 Ruatan St, Hyattsville, MD - 38173249

10/15/2019

The project went very well. It was completed on time and within budget as designed. Our new retaining wall is beautiful and will keep our landscaping maintained for many years to come!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of old retaining wall with a new concrete block retaining wall.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

Photo for Best Landscape & Construction - 2106 Ruatan St, Hyattsville, MD - 38171633

Landscaping, Hardscaping, Masonry Repair & Handyman