Avalos Stone and Landscape

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

3516 Longfellow St

Hyattsville, MD 20782

We provide high-quality, creative stonework and landscaping, specializing in stone walls, patios, walkways and all landscape design projects. Our designs combine natural beauty and functioncreating visual harmony between structures and their surroundingsadding value, elegance and integrity to your home. Our superb craftsmanship brings your vision to life. We will help you achieve your dream outdoor living space....

Pavers and Hardscaping (32)Landscaping (21)Stone and Gravel (15)Lawn and Yard Work (10)Mulch and Topsoil (8)Masonry (8)Concrete Pouring and Repair (7)Patios (5)Drain Pipe Installation (3)Decks and Porches (3)Rototilling (2)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (2)

10/01/2019

Avalos is very personable and has done a lot of different projects at my home. He is very honest and his prices are reasonable. We have always been happy with his worth and continue to plan on using him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has installed concrete steps, installed concrete patio, repaired a brick retaining wall, sodded our entire yard and ran exterior water piping underground from sump pumps and gutters.

CATEGORY concrete repair, lawn service, drain pipe, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

05/07/2019

Alvaro Monterroso of Avalos Stonework and Landscaping installed a split-rail fence around my house and built a retaining stone wall (see photo) on one side of the garden. With his crew the old fence was removed before installing a new one. I met with four companies for cost estimates on this project. Alvaro’s estimate was a mid-range estimate. Alvaro worked with me at considerable length on select...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing garden fence and retaining wall.

CATEGORY hauling services, landscaper, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2019

12/14/2018

They did a great job. Showed up on time my yard looked 100% better. Alvaro was very professional too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Winter clean up and pruning and cutting back trees and large bushes.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

09/10/2018

The work was done efficiently and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairing stone front walk and steps

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2018

08/30/2018

It went well. The owner responded in a timely manner. The job was done well. The crew and the owner are very polite and professional. The work area was left clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Concrete walk way

CATEGORY concrete repair, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

07/17/2018

Alvaro (manager) and his team were awesome. As someone who has hired a ton of contractors over the past year, this team stands out. They were responsive, flexible when I added additional projects on-the-fly, and, most importantly, their work met my exceedingly high expectations. It is rare to find folks who can complete a project to my full satisfaction...Avalos Stone and Landscape did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add a border of river rocks along our fenceline, plant shrubs, and remove unwanted greenery.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

06/15/2018

From the initial estimate to the final product, Alvaro and his crew were nothing but professional and friendly. My husband and I had been talking for years about having our existing patio demolished and new one installed. When Alvaro arrived to provide and estimate, he provided us with a book that showed a variety of different paver choices, he had pictures of his work, and as well as listening to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an old back yard patchwork patio removed and a new larger patio paver Stone one installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

04/30/2018

Excellent and very fast work. I'm thrilled with the results. Would happily recommend Avalos Stone and Landscape agin.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Capped front porch steps with flagstone. Installed new front lawn with sod.

CATEGORY decks, landscaper, lawn service, lawn treatment, drain pipe, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2018

03/07/2018

Avalos stone and landscaping did an amazing job on my retaining wall. I could not be happier. Everyone was very professional and punctual. He also cleared pa huge pile of tree limbs out of my backyard. I would not hesitate to use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining wall

CATEGORY pavers, gravel, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2018

02/23/2018

I was extremely satisfied with Avalos services. They replaced old pavers and grassy area with new pavers of my choice. They rerouted the downspout so that it would not be exposed. I really liked that their references were willing to showcase their work either in person or via photos. I have and will continue to recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscaping

CATEGORY lawn service, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2017

General lawn care. Yard clean up. Mulching. Tree services. Poison ivy removal. Sodding/seeding. Gutter cleaning. Pressure washing.Fencing,Gates, patios, walkways, driveways, retaining walls.Pergolas & arbors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available