Hunter Moore Carpet Cleaning

Angie's List since January 2012

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Carpet Flow Flooring services

Carpet Flow Flooring Service is a family owned company with over 30 years of experience. We provide our customers with exceptional customer service and the highest quality of work available. No job is too big or too small. We offer 24-hour emergency service which means we're ready to go when a customer needs us. We have all the right tools and training to get the job done right the first time around.

03/11/2015

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

03/31/2014

He is awesome! He is really good and will get out spots you would think that would not come out. He is not a discount carpet service but he is a quality carpet service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning through out the entire house.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

01/28/2013

He is really good. I have recently had him come and clean my sofa and few other upholstered pieces. After he cleaned, somehow my grandchild got gum stuck on her bottom and the pink strip of gum was left on my white sofa. I thought it was ruined. He came and was able to get it out. He is a miracle worker when it comes to spots. We have been using him since around 2001. He was recommended to us thro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used him for carpet cleaning for years. He also does upholstery cleaning, ceramic tile, floor cleaning, water damage, and more.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

01/03/2012

We use his services about once a month for the past three years. He's really good, prompt, and efficient. He proved great service and we are very happy with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have hired him several times for carpet cleaning. We last hired him for three rooms, scotchguarding, and cleaning of a recliner.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning