Day or Night Home & Hearth Services LLC

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since March 2009

B Rated | 162 Reviews

Selecting a fireplace, stove or log set for your home can be daunting. Often many hearth stores only have only a few model types of each unit on display and you may get very different opinions with sales people using different terminology that only confuses the situation. But please don't dismay and give up, visit Day or Night Home & Hearth. Our showroom is one of the largest hearth showrooms in the mid-Atlantic. Our friendly knowledgeable staff is here to help you, so don't be surprised when we ask lots of questions! Not only do we have the best selection, we also have the best guarantees and warranties of any Hearth Shop in the area, see what our goof proof warranty is all about. ...

Wrangler Home Improvements LLC

Residental roofing.

09/25/2020

The service was excellent, it was good, they came and did the cleaning, protected everything and checked everything out and made sure that everything is working fine. They were a good company to work with, as we are a repeat customer of theirs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Cleaning service for our fireplace

CATEGORY chimney sweep

09/21/2020

I cannot begin to say how pleased I am with Day or Night. They did work on my primary and rental homes. My rental property needed several plumbing repairs after a tenant change and Day or Night was quick to get in and make the necessary repairs. Jerry did an excellent job getting everything replaced and working correctly. In my primary home I had a fireplace designed and installed. Liz, the design...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radiator repair, leaking sink and tub repair, fireplace design and installation

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing,fireplaces

09/18/2020

They were efficient, showed me how to work it, and did an excellent job on the mantel as well. I would definitely hire them again and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a mantel in my existing fireplace and also installed a vent-less fireplace in my basement.

CATEGORY fireplaces

09/18/2020

The work went very well, it was smooth. responsiveness and the workers were very professional, thoughtful and personable. The price was fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a gas fireplace

CATEGORY fireplaces,gas logs

09/17/2020

It went very well and I am very pleased with how it turned out. They were very professional, knowledgeable, and practiced safe distancing during the Covid time we were in. You wouldn't even know it was an electric fireplace. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They converted my gas fireplace into an electric fireplace.

CATEGORY fireplaces

Gas, Wood, Pellet Fireplaces, Inserts, Mantels, Stone, Marble, Granite Hearths, Complete Fireplace Makeovers, Gas Conversions & Installation, Plumbing.

Heating & Cooling.