Roof Right Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1621 Hanover Pike

Hampstead, MD 21074

At Roof Right, Inc. we have realized customer service and trust are poorly lacking in the roofing industry. That's why our roofing company takes pride in our exceptional service which includes showing up when we say we will, providing a thorough 17-point roof inspection, listening to you so we can make a quick and and thorough diagnosis of your (roofing) problem and cleaning up after ourselves as we work. Additional phones - (877) 778-6844, (410) 374-5923 Locally owned & operated. Financing available. Award winning....

roofing (774)gutter installation (74)siding (30)skylight installation (27)door installation (10)window replacement (9)insulation (9)gutter cleaning (78)chimney repair (29)general contracting (12)chimney cap repair (8)

10/28/2019

I've used them before and their work was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a leak on my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

10/08/2019

It was good! They're fine, professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the flashing around the chimney.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2017

08/06/2019

They gave me an estimate and were very thorough in evaluating what I wanted done. I was impressed with their professionalism and detail in scoping out what needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted a roof vent installed, all new soffits and bigger gutters. I have poor ventilation through my attic. They gave me an estimate and were very thorough in evaluating what I needed done. But I decided to go with the other company that gave me an estimate. Cost and references were the deciding factors.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

07/26/2019

They were excellent. They scheduled fairly and quickly. They gave free estimate and did the work within the time frame. They sent photographs of the work they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

12/03/2018

The estimate was very thorough, and went through the 17 checkpoints they use to assess the health of the roof and gutters. There were some minor repairs needed, and they also recommended removing the attic fan (which interferes with modern ventilation configurations). The work was performed quickly and efficiently; the crew was very professional and kept any disturbance to a minimum. They cleaned ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various repairs on a 5 yr old roof, remove attic fan.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2018

Thank you for your nice review!! We enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you again.

08/22/2018

I hired them to fix a hole in my roof in 2013, the next year (2014) the same hole leaked. I assumed that they would have a warranty, but they refused to fix the shoddy job. It was cheap, so I guess you could say that I got what I paid for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2014

Photo for Roof Right Inc - 1621 Hanover Pike, Hampstead, MD - 37340804

Temporary roof repairs on 100 year old homes are only temporary and are not meant for permanent fixes to larger issues. This is from a 4 year old repair.

06/08/2018

Fantastic, they got up on the roof to get the estimate. They were responsive to all my questions anytime I called. They even were willing to talk about a competitors estimate I sent them. They came out and did a temporary repair of my roof so I wouldn't get water damage inside before they replaced it, for no extra charge. Their estimate was the second lowest , the lowest came in too late. Very goo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement (and temporary repair)

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

Thank you so much for your nice review! We enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you again!

06/01/2018

The work was excellent. Jason and Eric took careful measurements of the old deck before beginning the work. They obtained the necessary permits and later handled the final county inspection. Their work was meticulous; they added extra posts for strength. They were attentive to details: for example they placed a finishing piece of wood where the deck meets the house and then caulked. They also made...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the deck on the back of the house.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

Thank you!!! You were a pleasure to work with.

05/23/2018

Odi from Roof Right arrived on time was very pleasant and professional He unblocked my gutters and pointed out a couple of minor problems -- small holes in several tiles, exposed nail heads, cracked exhaust grommets -- which he was able to repair during this visit. This is the second year that I have used them and will definitely use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning and minor roof repair.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

Thank you we appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

05/21/2018

Roof right completed the roof and gutter replacement job promptly and the roof looks great. The work was completed a little less than 2 years ago and it is holding up really well. The financing options were helpful. I recommended them to my mother in law and she had a great experience as well. They do doors and windows and I am considering them for that upgrade soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

Slate, cedar, asphalt, fiberglass, metal & rubber roof systems, Durolast, flat roofs, emergency roof repairs, solar tubes, solar fans, gutters, gutter cover, attic insulation, siding (including installation of James Hardie products), & soffit & fascia

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing