RT Services

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since August 2009

Family owned plumbing business since 1993. Additional: Backhoe Services Emergency Services Snow Removal ​ ...

Potomac Mechanical Contractors

We are a very professional well trained team of licensed plumbers who love to serve our community. Our guys will do whatever it takes to get the job done safely and on time. *Please check out our Health & Safety Measures to ensure you are comfortable with our services in your home.

Offers by Potomac Mechanical Contractors  on Angie's List

09/11/2019

Excellent. Arrived on time and cleared out clog. Also, were Careful and did not leave a mess. John did a great job! I have used their plumbing services in the past and will continue to work with them again if need be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear clogged line for bathroom toilet.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business!

02/27/2019

They actually surprised me by bringing an sign language intreperter, (our Family has deaf members) they were on time. and did exactly what the estimate was written for. Yard was cleaned up afterwards minus the grass. Very satisfied with the current water pressure. I would defintly hire them again for other projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main water line from meter to house

CATEGORY plumbing

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business!

07/20/2018

It went very well, from the initial contact to scheduling the final work. They were very professional, courteous, prompt and overall very pleasant to work with. However, one complaint would be the cost. Although I did accept the estimate of $325 as a reasonable charge, in retrospect, I thought it was a little high for about a 30-minute job of disconnecting electric pump and water source. I did not...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an 1100 gallon water storage tank in my basement garage which was an alternate whole house water supply. It was no longer needed so I had it disconnected from the main water supply.

03/12/2018

Great! Will definitely use Bob Thurber again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking faucets and running commode

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you for your kind words.

12/24/2017

Phil and John were very professional and the job went very well. They also were careful in our home and cleaned up debris and removed our old water softner. Have used their services in the past and would use them again!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install water softner and repair toilet.

CATEGORY plumbing

[Member Name Removed]: Thank you so much for the kind words. I will be sure to pass this information on to our techs. Cindy ps: We now offer HVAC services

Plumbing: Appliances, Disposals Faucets Gas, Electric & Tankless Water Heaters Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels Leaking & Frozen Pipes Outdoor Hydrants Septic Tank Sump Pumps Toilet Repair & Installation Trench-less Water & Sewer Line Water Treatment & Conditioning Well Pumps Heating & Cooling: Ductless Units Gas, Electric & Oil Split Systems Hot Water & Steam Boilers Indoor Air Quality Drain Cleaning: Camera & Locate Drainage Piping Drain Lines

Check, Visa, MasterCard