Able Electrical Services Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

217 Thelma Ave

Glen Burnie, MD 21061

Able Electrical Services Inc provides electrical services for both residential and commercial customers. We take great pride in providing the highest level of professional electrical services to each and every job we perform at the most reasonable costs possible. Our goal is to go above and beyond our customers' expectations. In fact, we are so confident in the quality of our work that unlike most other electrical contractors, we provide a 6 month warranty on our work. We have 37 years of experience in the business and are able to provide virtually any type of electrical service you need....

Electrical (429)Lighting (83)Ceiling Fans (53)Stereo and Home Theater Systems (4)Phone Wiring (3)Generators (3)Appliance Repair (2)Accountants/Tax Consultants (1)

10/12/2019

If I could give A+++, I would give this. Called Able Electric because we needed a new circuit for over the range microwave and investigation as to why an outdoor GFI kept tripping. Jay came to give estimate and we had a written estimate the very next day. Dee from the office followed up with an email and phone call to schedule the work. William came to do the job and arrived on time, and completed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new circuit for over the range microwave, installed the microwave, inspected and repaired outside GFI which kept tripping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

09/11/2019

One of the best companies I worked for. They are not the cheapest and not the most expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whenever I need electrician I go to them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2018

09/03/2019

Todd the electrician was great. Punctual, knowledgeable and efficient. He knows his stuff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical outlets installed, lighting fixture moved and install new fixture, and various other electrical issues.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

08/24/2019

I am ecstatic over my lights n the work and service that was provided. Jay is a great person who is very informative and he and his counterpart did a wonderful job n cleaned up and so forth. If I could rate the service higher I would. Thank you Thank you. Definitely calling them back for more when I'm finished w/kitchen n painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recess Lights n bright lights in bedroom n hallway

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and we look forward to working with you in the future! Jay Harbin - Able Electrical Services

01/11/2019

Everything about Able Electrical Services service was superb! I was in a jam, and Able Electrical Services came to the rescue. Both of the mechanics that assisted were excellent. Russell Ridgway was the primary mechanic and he was amazing! His work is superior and he exceeded my expectations every step of the way. For example, I needed electrical outlets to connect install a wet bar. He measured t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed several electrical outlets, cable outlets, and dimmer switches installed in a renovated basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

Photo for Able Electrical Services Inc - 217 Thelma Ave, Glen Burnie, MD - 37655867

01/08/2019

Great company. Ask for Russell. He's a great guy and a skilled electrician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light fixtures installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2019

12/19/2018

We were very pleased with Able Electrical's service. Dee, who took our call, was very helpful in setting up a convenient time and ably explained approximate costs. Ben, the technician, arrived in a timely manner and very courteously handled all our questions and took care of what needed to be done in a professional and efficient way. The cost was reasonable. We would definitely call Able Electrica...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various repairs: replaced outdoor outlet, replaced doorbell, repaired ceiling light fixture

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2018

11/13/2018

Able Electrical was quick to respond to my message/request. They provided all the information as to what I needed for the ceiling fan replacement and gave a very fair price. They showed up on time, was extremely professional, and did a great job. Would highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a ceiling fan replaced on a vaulted ceiling.

CATEGORY ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2018

11/08/2018

Everything went great. Keith came out to do the estimate and explained a lot about LEDs and gave me ideas about how I could improve my laundry room. Mickey did the work--he was very nice and patient and explained what he was doing and why, and he cleaned everything up when he was done. The outlets and new light look great, and the new doorbell works too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace fluorescent fixture in laundry room with LED fixture; install Nest doorbell (& new transformer); and move 2 outlets from concrete wall to be flush with sheetrock.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018

10/09/2018

Very professional and it was a pleasure to have them in my home. High confidence in their ability and service was high quality. Will use them again and again. Replaced my burnt out fan with a high quality product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Safety check, home had blinking lights. Root cause was a gable fan. I had them come back to replace the bad fan.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2018

Residential & commercial electrical, troubleshooting, additional receptacles, appliance wiring, attic fans, gable fans, bath exhaust fans, ceiling fans, electric heat, telephone, catv jacks, smoke detectors, outdoor lighting, additions, remodels, generators, telephone jacks, catv jacks & security cameras.

NA