Town & Country Asphalt

A23 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since February 2009

PO Box 659

Germantown, MD, 20875

Town & Country Asphalt is here to work for you. Your project or home needs matter to us. Our reputation has been built on our customer service. We provide free estimates and the best service available to individual homeowners as well as property management groups and subdivision maintenance companies. Contact us and we will listen to your needs so that we can provide the best paving and surfacing service to you at the absolute best price....

Asphalt Driveways (22)Masonry (2)Landscaping (1)

11/04/2019

This was a most terrible experience we have ever encountered with contractors doing this type of work. The work quality is extremely poor, the contractor is totally non responsive and irresponsible. In spring of 2019, through Angie's List, we requested quotes to seal our driveway. Quotes came in starting from a few hundred to a thousand dollars. Scott from Town and Country called us and came to me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a. remove areas in front of garage, walkway & street b. remove failured areas of driveway c. Edge driveway of all grass & debris d. Rebase removed areas e. Apply tack coat for bonding of new asphalt f. Overlay existing driveway with 2? of asphalt topping & power roll to compaction g. Seal coat driveway (1) oil base.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

10/17/2019

Town & Country Asphalt did an excellent job in my driveway. I hired them to repave my driveway. They did exactly what they quoted me in a very professional manner. Left everything clean. I will use them again in the future. Thanks for my new looking driveway.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt Repaving

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

10/07/2019

My driveway was 500 SF in size and they took out the sunken and broken areas and repaved the driveway giving it a professional, brand new appearance. I had researched quite a few companies and overall I felt Town and Country offered the best quality work at a reasonable price. They were not the lowest bidder as I have learned to not get sucked in by el cheapo. The working crew was very professiona...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repavement of my worn out driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

04/19/2019

They did an excellent job repaving our asphalt driveway. The work was done neatly and carefully. We had obtained several estimates, and theirs was the lowest. Our only complaint was about the responsiveness and communication regarding scheduling after we had selected them and given them a deposit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaved asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

10/31/2018

The job was done very professionally. The quality of the workmanship was excellent. I would highly recommend this company for asphalt work at your home. Clearly they know what they are doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal and replacement of entire driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

10/25/2018

They were very accommodating for my schedule and arranged to do the work when I was out of town to minimize the inconvenience. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealing of asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

10/24/2018

Excellent communication, superior working ethics, fair pricing and our driveway looks wonderful. I would highly recommend this company for their needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

08/01/2018

Very friendly and easy to work with. Had to keep rescheduling the job due to weather and communication could have been better about it. In the end, though, workmanship was absolutely TOP NOTCH. Driveway looks beautiful and quality of work can be seen in finished product. Will hire the company again to do resurfacing and other hardscaping.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
resurfaced existing driveway and doubled size by adding extension

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2018

07/21/2018

They were highly professional, honest, and hardworking. They repaved the driveway in just a few hours, returning to apply sealant two days later. We especially liked their responsiveness to any questions we had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaved our driveway and applied sealant.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

07/04/2018

Communication was mainly through the Angie’s list app which was sufficient. The estimation process was simple and thorough. I had two other estimates and T&C came in as the cheapest. We accepted the quote and they were able to come and do the work a week earlier than planned which was great. It took about 4hours and I had a very nice new looking driveway. They even cleaned up well! Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete resurfacing of driveway with small addition for better alignment between house and main road.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018