GentleCare Dentistry

A5 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since January 2015

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

20030 Century Blvd Ste 103

Germantown, MD 20874

Welcome to GentleCare Dentistry, the office of David L. Anthony, DDS. We are a full service dental office located in the heart of Germantown, Maryland, offering the highest quality dentistry for all ages! At GentleCare Dentistry, patient care and comfort is our main concern. We have designed our office so that you will have a warm and welcoming experience each time you visit us. We are pleased to offer state-of-the art dentistry in a modern environment Worried About Your Smile? We Can Help. We offer comprehensive dental care for all ages, whether you are looking for routine care, cosmetic improvement, or an end to chronic discomfort. Call us today for a complimentary smile consultation. Get Results Now! Give Us A Call! Care Credit Financing...

dentistry (5)tooth extraction (2)cosmetic dentistry (1)

05/13/2017

Excellent. I have been to many dentists in my life and Dr. Anthony is by far the best and very sociable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a few cavities taken care of.

CATEGORY endodontics, dentists

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2017

08/27/2015

It went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an implant done and they bleached my implant.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2015

11/04/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a checkup and cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2014

03/10/2013

Dr. Anthony doesn't overbook his appointments so I'm never in the waiting room long enough to get through one of the magazines. The atmosphere is calm, his manner is quiet and gentle and the "business" of insurance, billing etc. always goes very smoothly. I don't dread going to the dentist anymore.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to Dr. Anthony for approximately 4 yrs. after having avoided dentists for many years. He was not judgmental about my previous lack of dental care. He is very gentle, kind and ethical. He has done a root canal and crown for me and I now visit him regularly for checkups and teeth cleaning. His entire staff is competent and friendly.

CATEGORY endodontics, dentists, cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2012

02/24/2012

They are so gentle and quick.  They provide great service.  They are very nice people.  I had two fillings done, and I didn't feel a thing.  It's always a great experience.  I've had a lot of work done with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my dentist.  He did a filling for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2012