Carpet Repair Services LLC

A47 REVIEWS

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since June 2010

.........

Germantown, MD, 20874

I, Patrick Royster, President of Carpet Repair Services, Inc., started the company in 1991. I received my training while working for various local carpet installation and repair companies over the course of several years. I started my own business because my clients were impressed with the quality of my work and wanted to work with me directly instead of getting assigned to any available technician. Technicians that work for Carpet Repair Services, Inc. are trained by me personally and participate in industry education programs. Company technicians arrive for all jobs in a company truck wearing a company uniform. Carpet Repair Services, Inc. is licensed, bonded and insured. We are committed to the highest levels of technical proficiency and ethics and we hold the certifications to prove it. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration certifies firms in inspection, repair and restoration of flooring. We must commit to continuing education on the latest technologies and maintain documented policies for handling any customer disputes to keep our certifications In fact, because we hold these certifications, we've been called upon as an industry expert to testify in court for disputes related to flooring installations. Please call for an estimate today!...

Carpet Cleaning (39)Carpet Sales and Installation (18)Camera Repair (2)Water and Smoke Damage (1)Upholstery Cleaning (1)

07/13/2019

Patrick and Travis were very professional and did a great job. They arrived early to assess what needed to be done and after gathering the appropriate tools, they took care of everything. Patrick walked us through the completed work and when we found an issue, he immediately took care of it providing excellent customer service. We would recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet stretching and cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

Thank you for your business and letting us complete your service needs for your flooring. Thank you,

05/01/2019

Patrick was knowledgeable, prompt, efficient and was able to restretch our main living room carpet and remove 3 long standing stains on our carpets in other areas of the home, all the same day for a reasonable fee!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet restrecthing and stain removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

03/13/2019

They did a very good job and would recommend to use their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Capers repairs and cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2019

Thank you for your business and review 😊

03/13/2019

Would give a higher rating if I could. First time Angie’s List user and couldn’t be happier. The job was not easy but Patrick and his crew could not have done a better job. I wish I could hire Patrick and his team for all my other home projects! Thank you A++++++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2019

Thank you for your business and review 😊

02/24/2019

Excellent work. Removed the Red Gatorade stains. Carpet looks like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean carpets and couch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2019

09/20/2018

Patrick did an excellent job! Stains completely removed! The carpet looks brand new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning and removal of acryllic paint spots.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

08/14/2018

Patrick did a terrific job. It looks perfect! Would definitely call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My carpet had several ripples and needed to be stretched.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

03/06/2018

Patrick and his son are great. My carpet looks brand new.. They were very professional and took great care of my carpet and belongings. I highly recommend Carpet Repair Services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet stretched

CATEGORY camera repair, carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2018

03/04/2018

Patrick was very professional and repaired the carpet in the living/dining rooms, hallways and staircase. You can’t even tell where the burn marks were around the fireplace. He did perform thorough assessment of the stains and removed them. We are very pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the carpet repaired throughout our townhouse in multiple places including burn marks around the fireplace and stubborn stains removed.

CATEGORY carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2018

D

01/16/2018

Simply the company had nothing to offer other than on some Thursdays and it had to be mornings , I was unable to be in the house at 10.00 am on Thursday for them and said so in advance . They did not do anything wrong , did not have a chance to . Initially, the man agreed to come when I proposed but soon after realized he was already booked . The effort to flex his time was invisible , has the rig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 rooms cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2017

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. The customer was only available on Thursdays but was unwilling to wait for my next available opening on a Thursday. I have full availability all the time M-F but do have prior customers scheduled. I would love the opportunity to work with you in the future and I wish you the best. Thanks, Patrick.