Carpet Repair Services LLC

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since June 2010

Awards & Badges

.........

Germantown, MD 20874

We are a flooring Certified lnspection company also specializing in carpet cleaning and repairs. I, Patrick Royster, President of Carpet Repair Services, Inc., started the company in 1991. I received my training while working for various local carpet installation and repair companies over the course of several years. I started my own business because my clients were impressed with the quality of my work and wanted to work with me directly instead of getting assigned to any available technician. Technicians that work for Carpet Repair Services, Inc. are trained by me personally and participate in industry education programs. Company technicians arrive for all jobs in a company truck wearing a company uniform. Carpet Repair Services, Inc. is licensed, bonded and insured. We are committed to the highest levels of technical proficiency and ethics and we hold the certifications to prove it. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration certifies firms in inspection, repair and restoration of flooring. We must commit to continuing education on the latest technologies and maintain documented policies for handling any customer disputes to keep our certifications In fact, because we hold these certifications, we've been called upon as an industry expert to testify in court for disputes related to flooring installations. Please call for an estimate today!...

carpet cleaning (46)carpet installation (25)upholstery cleaning (2)camera repair (2)water and smoke damage (1)

12/10/2020

Patrick was easy to work with and knowledgeable about his craft. We had a difficult patch job to do to cover an area that had a built in bar removed. Leaving and oddly shaped area to be patched. We also didn't have much extra carpet to work with. Patrick took the time to envision how best to reconfigure the carpet to minimize seams,get the most of the carpet we did have, and communicate his plan s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patching carpet where built-ins had been removed

CATEGORY carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

11/03/2020

Patrick was very professional and diligent in handling my carpet cleaning treatment (which had a lingering cat urine odor from when my cats had had accidents). Because I rent the apartment I live in, I was even more worried about the severity of it - but Patrick put my anxiety and stress at ease with his professionalism as well as his thorough knowledge of carpet repair. He is a certified master c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pet Urine cleaning treatment

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

10/17/2020

Patrick was a pleasure to work with. He was knowledgeable and conscientious. Job was fairly large and he needed to return the following day with an extra person. He did some carpet stretching and some repairs and then cleaned all our carpeting. Very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning, Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

Thank you for the your review and your business. Thank you,

08/13/2020

They were running late and compensated us by reducing the cost of the services, voluntarily. This demonstrates a level of integrity I find increasingly rare these days. The work was efficient and the carpets look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

08/01/2020

Patrick was great. He replaced a large area of carpet padding that had gotten wet and stretched the carpet back. He was so professional and did such a good job we are having him back to do some marble grout cleaning and shampoo a very large carpet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet repair Restricting

CATEGORY camera repair,carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

06/08/2020

good job I would hire them again. If I need a cleaning

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

Thank you for your business.

06/02/2020

Patrick did a great job. He was very pleasant to deal with and completed the job quicker than I anticipated. I would definitely recommend using him and if I need this service again I will certainly ask for him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet Re-stretching

CATEGORY carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

05/22/2020

Great quick service. Will definitely use in the future and will recommend to anyone needing carpet care and instillation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning and restretch carpet and installing one room of carpet

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2020

Thank you 😊 for the referral and your business.

02/11/2020

Scheduling was easy and he completed work in timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2020

Thank you for your business.

07/13/2019

Patrick and Travis were very professional and did a great job. They arrived early to assess what needed to be done and after gathering the appropriate tools, they took care of everything. Patrick walked us through the completed work and when we found an issue, he immediately took care of it providing excellent customer service. We would recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet stretching and cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

Thank you for your business and letting us complete your service needs for your flooring. Thank you,

Carpet cleaning, installation, repair and inspections. Upholstery cleaning, grout and tile cleaning and hardwood floor cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal