The Best Air Quality and Restoration

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1123 state route 3 north 243

Gambrills, MD 21054

Thebestairqualityandrestoration provides mold and air quality testing, mold remediation/removal and water damage restoration.Our focus is on you the customer to ensure our work is done right and meets your expectations. As the owner I strive to see that my business takes care of your issues. We work with a variety of customers and budgets to offer solutions customized to your needs....

air duct cleaning (177)mold removal (103)dryer vent cleaning (55)water and smoke damage (39)carpet cleaning (2)home inspection (1)

05/17/2020

Our cleaner Stephan was very professional, nice and informative. He even installed a special blue light with our system to prevent mold.... the same day. Would definitely recommend. The price went up because we opted to have mold cleaning and light installed. But very needed service. The price started around $240.00.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House air ducts cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

11/08/2018

We’ve used them for several years. The recent job was for air duct cleaning. They have consistently done a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
air duct cleaning

CATEGORY water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, mold removal, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2018

10/30/2018

Professional, on time, fair pricing & over exceeded my expectations. The technician showed up on time and was extremely knowledgeable about what he was doing. He was polite and didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need. I highly recommend The Best Air Quality and Restoration and I'll continue to be a client

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold remediation in HVAC

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

10/30/2018

I've used this company two times in 3 years! Awesome, professional and courteous service each time! I highly recommend using this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

10/02/2018

The team was extremely professional and did a very good job. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2018

09/27/2018

Very professional, courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. They did a good job cleaning my air ducts and treating them for mold. They worked diligently for 1-1/2 hours. I thought the price was very reasonable. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct Cleaning and Mold Treatment

CATEGORY air duct cleaning, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

09/11/2018

Underhanded and fraudulent work estimate and final bill. I was given a $4,500 quote for mold removal in my basement from The Best Air Quality and Restoration. It included a $2,000 deposit at the time that work was completed, then the remaining $2,500 was due when they returned to pick up their blowers several days later. It seemed reasonable given that I was told that the work was estimated to tak...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold removal and remediation

CATEGORY air duct cleaning, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2018

Photo for The Best Air Quality and Restoration - 1123 state route 3 north 243, Gambrills, MD - 37390406

We carefully have read your complaint about our estimate and service at your residence and we conducted an investigation in order to determinate what happened and give you a accurate response to your comments, therefore we respond to you point by point at your complaint. 1.Underhanded and fraudulent work estimate and final bill. I was given a $4,500 quote for mold removal in my basement from The B...

07/21/2018

It was a great pleasure to work with Val! Highly recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
performed air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

06/13/2018

very professional service. on time. accommodated my schedule. cleaned up after themselves. outstanding team to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold remediation and duct cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning, mold removal, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

06/01/2018

They were responsive and quick to schedule. While on the job they were very courteous and friendly. I hired them via Angie's list and ended up having to pay extra because I have 2 separate units in a 1100 sq ft condo. They explained that it was for the setting up the cleaning mechanism to each system and did let me know in advance and discounted the second unit...just seemed excessive for the size...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2017

mold inspection, mold remediation, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning