LIFE TIME PAVERS

A47 REVIEWS

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since March 2006

PO BOX 1034

Gambrills, MD 21054

For over two decades homeowners, builders and architects have relied on Life Time Pavers for their creative designs and quality installation of their decorative paving stone projects. Paving stones are a great way to enhance your landscaping and outdoor living space. Replace old concrete, asphalt and wood decking with beautiful interlocking paving stones. Paver patios, walkways, driveways, pool decks and retaining walls provide a maintenance-free surface that is totally resistant to freeze-thaw cycles. Choose from a wide variety of colors and styles such as brick, slate, cobblestones and more. Contact us today and enjoy your new paver project for a Life Time....

hardscaping (44)landscaping (10)masonry (7)stone and gravel (5)deck building (4)landscape lighting (2)lighting installation (2)concrete repair (2)asphalt paving (2)irrigation system (2)

11/10/2018

Excellent work. They used some of our old pavers and combined them with new pavers to make a beautiful path and garden planter with drainage. The work was to our specs, and looked better than we anticipated. This is the second job we've asked Lifetime pavers to do for us. They have a good price and a good professional team. Mark and his foreman give good advice/solutions on how to approach design ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscape path, garden planter, and lighting in backyard

CATEGORY hardscaping, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

Photo for LIFE TIME PAVERS - PO BOX 1034, Gambrills, MD - 37543866

Thank you for your kind words and your business! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know your satisfaction with your paver project. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and holiday season.

09/14/2018

A truly excellent company to work with. Top notch design and communication. Attention to detail. On time. The work crew is fantastic, super professional, thoughtful, handle bumps in the process with grace and poise, incredibly hard working, and a delight to deal with. We could not be happier with the process, finished work and people at this company. Superb at every step of the process and could n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install A Walkway & Extensive Yard Drainage

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, irrigation systems, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2018

Thank you for your kind words! Hearing from customers like yourself, gives us a true sense of satisfaction knowing that we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the positive feedback!

08/21/2018

Where do I start?! Patience and Attention to detail! Through ALL of my emails and questions, working with Mark and ultimately his crew, has been a great experience from start to finish! THE DESIGN: I am very detail-oriented and I ask plenty of questions. While trying to come up with a design that suited my vision (elevated and no corners), I continuously emailed the various contractors with whom I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design/Install 2-level patio w/ sitting walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2018

Photo for LIFE TIME PAVERS - PO BOX 1034, Gambrills, MD - 37349900

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and we always love it when customers have passion for their paver projects. Hope you enjoy the rest of the summer! Thank you again for your business! Mark

06/25/2018

Everything looks great! Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added on to my pool patio.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2018

Thank you for your business, and for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with the final project. We value your input and appreciate your kind words. We hope you enjoy the rest of your summer! The Life Time Pavers Team

11/13/2017

The are absolutely fantastic! I had a very good experience with them. Their service and pricing was good, as well. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again. Mark the owner did a great job of following up with me after all the work was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch and Paved Walkway

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2017

Thank you for the kind words. Appreciate your business and hope you have a happy holidays!

07/20/2017

Would hire them again in a heartbeat. Mark is very professional and his crew cares about their work. A total pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend them !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All concrete ripped out, pavers installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2015

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with our company. We hope that you are enjoying your new paver project! We truly appreciate your kind words and value you as a client. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

05/22/2017

Mark came up with a great design and always willing to please us. The contractor that did the work was great always kept me posted and cleaned up any trash . Sorry Mark for being late on making this review but once again great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted a patio installed

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words and as well as your business! Enjoy the summer!!! Mark

10/09/2016

Incredibly well. Mark came out and I told him I found him using Angie's list and immediately gave me an extra discount. He explained things so well and provided me with good recommendations. I went with Cambridge pavers which look fantastic. I also received 3 other bids, and the others were much higher and was not as thorough and lack of creativity and recommendations. Bottom line - if you want a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a paver patio in the backyard under the upper deck, and also river rocks in the lower deck. The patio is about 24 x 13 feet, and the river rocks about a 12 x 12 area. Mark extended half the patio to 20 feet using a circle kit - which looks great and is not under the deck - so gives the patio more depth and great place for out fire pit (moveable). A 13 feet long sitting wall was added between the river rock area and the paver. He also ran nearby downspouts underground.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2016

Photo for LIFE TIME PAVERS - PO BOX 1034, Gambrills, MD - 33677705

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and feedback. We hope that you were able to get the hot tub hooked up and are enjoying it! We appreciate your business and value you as a client.

08/19/2016

Hugo and the workers were fantastic. Worked very hard and very professional every step of the way. Eric, our sales guy, was very responsive when we needed something or had a problem to be fixed. We are very happy with the patio and use it every chance we get---everyone who comes to our house is blown away. However, we had a horribly unprofessional experience with the owner, Mark. He was extremely ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio installation

CATEGORY lighting, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2016

05/31/2016

Mark came our to measure my project and received a quote with design proposal within 48 hours. We had some delays on the installation as a result of all the rain we had in the area. The qualify of the work well exceeded my expectations and would definitely use them again. I have another project in the backyard to do a small patio and will be calling on life time pavers to do the job. Excellent wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walkway renovation. Remove old pavers/wood, design and install new.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2016

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your installation.

PATIOS, WALKWAYS, DRIVEWAYS, POOL DECKS, RETAINING WALLS, OUTDOOR FIRE PLACES, STEPS & PAVERS, MASONRY, STONE

NA