Kitchen Magic Refacers, Inc.

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since July 2007

B Rated | 129 Reviews

For over 35 years, Kitchen Magic Refacers, Inc. has been the leading kitchen cabinet refacer serving all of Maryland, Washington, DC, and northern Virginia. Through excellent standards and well practiced expertise, Kitchen Magic Refacers, Inc. has exceeded thousands of customers' desires to improve the functionality and beauty of their kitchen in a timely and cost effective manor. We will not substitute quality of materials, old fashioned craftsmanship and a commitment to on-time installation for any short term gains. As Kitchen Designers, we are able to incorporate existing cabinets with our own cabinets, cover all the exteriors with quality materials to match and replace door and drawer fronts to create an outstanding designer kitchen. We have the ability to convert doors to drawers, extend cabinets to ceilings, add customer cabinets, cut down cabinets, provide under cabinet lighting, remove interior walls and more....

Cabinet Restoration Company LLC

The Cabinet Restoration Company is your cabinetry expert specializing in the restoration of kitchen cabinetry. It is our commitment to provide the highest level of customer service and quality to our clientele. Our highly skilled staff of craftsman have over 22 years of experience each and use only the highest quality solid wood products. This allows us to provide our customers with results that are guaranteed to be beautiful, durable, and affordable. "Our job is not done until you are completely satisfied!" The Cabinet Restoration Company can balance budget and artistry to meet your individual needs.

Award 2019
Offers by Cabinet Restoration Company LLC on Angie's List

D

11/09/2017

Salesperson was arrogant, unprofessional & rude! Looks like quality stuff. But I would never give my $$$ to an ill-mannered, impolite salesperson. First impressions have lasting impacts!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet refacing.

11/08/2017

Terrible. Rich, the sales person who took the call was arrogant, rude, insulting, and sexist. I would never hire this company as long as Rich is the sales person. After hanging up, I realized he was the same person who came to my home a few years ago and gave an estimate and he was rude at that time. His bid was also way over what every one else proposed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted to reface kitchen cabinets, add an island, new countertop, sink, faucets, fixtures and floor.

10/09/2017

It went well and as planned. Looks professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tub Resurface

10/03/2017

The owner answered the phone, looked up the job, and offered to order and install a replacement drawer and cabinet door AT NO CHARGE. I was amazed, fully prepared to shell out some dollars to replace the two pieces. The replacement was just complete a few moments ago, just a few weeks after I called. The kitchen cabinets are restored to their uniform whiteness. The courteous installer even had a s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In 2008, I used Kitchen Magic to completely reface 88' running feet of kitchen cabinets, and were very satisfied with the results, which still look pristine today. A house guest had spilled a tomato-based sauce on the front of the white cabinet and didn't tell me in time to properly get the stain cleaned before it set. I tried everything, then called Kitchen Magic to explore the cost of replacing a drawer and cabinet front.

08/03/2017

Went extremely well--project completed ahead of schedule and with quality!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Cabinets were re re-faced and new countertops installed.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing

Cabinet Refacing, Kitchen Remodeling, Countertop Fabrication, Cabinet Lighting, Custom Cabinetry, Custom Cabinetry.

Flooring, Painting, Tiling and Reselling Appliances.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available