DeMaio Family Chiropractic & Physical Therapy

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since September 2011

Providing patients with comprehensive holistic health care for the entire family is our mission at DeMaio Family Chiropractic & Physical Therapy. Treating newborns to centenarians for over twenty years, we have the experience and expertise to help you achieve your health and wellness goals....

08/17/2015

DeMaio Family Chiropractic is an absolutely wonderful practice. Dr. Jim is fantastic and has always made me feel comfortable. When I first started going, he took the time to explain everything since I had never been to a chiropractor before. The front office staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The office is also very flexible with appointment times and has many available times if you need to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After having some lower back, I decided that I wanted to try out a chiropractor. I started seeing Dr. Jim in October 2014 and having been going regularly since then.

07/07/2015

My spouse has used the service numerious times and is very pleased with his professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My spouse was having a lot of neck issues

D

02/24/2015

Called the practice to make an appointment and was referred to the Bowie location, as they had the soonest opening. My appointment was with Dr. James A. Keyes. When I met Dr. Keyes, I explained all of my symptoms and advised that I had back pain due to a sports related injury for about a month. I also advised that I had possibly been aggravating the injury by not giving my body required rest to he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled an appointment due to some persistent back pain. I am in excellent physical health, and had never been to a chiropractor for treatment.

01/06/2015

Dr. Keyes is the best. Pain gone. Gentle treatment. Really like this place. Send everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back pain

CATEGORY chiropractor,alternative medicine

12/05/2014

The doctors are excellent, the staff is very nice to deal with and highly professional and my experience has been wonderful. I would highly recommend the DeMaio clinic to anyone in need of PT or chiropractic treatments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I began PT back in 2013 after a car accident and have been receiving chiropractic back adjustments several times a month ever since that time.  These have been very helpful in relieving ongoing back pain that builds up over time.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic Care, Physical Therapy Rehabilitation, MLS Cold Laser Therapy, DRX9000 Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy, Sports Injury Treatment, Activator, Graston Technique, Nutrition.

Blood draw or medications.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available