Cunningham Contracting Inc

A 16 Reviews

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since February 2008

1541 Defense Hwy

Gambrills, MD 21054

Cunningham Contracting, Inc. is a full service Residential & Commercial General Contractor serving Maryland, specifically Annapolis, Bethesda, Silver Spring, Severn, Bowie, Crofton, and beyond. We specialize in Roofing, Exteriors, and Remodeling Contracting. We at Cunningham have been proudly serving the great Maryland area for over 25 years and have serviced thousands of satisfied clients along the way. Locally owned and operated, Cunningham Contracting is Maryland's number one choice for Roofing, Exteriors, and Remodeling. We are fully licensed, bonded, insured and provide guarantees on all our work. We also have financing available for all of your big project needs....

roofing (15)gutter installation (6)home remodeling (3)skylight installation (1)window replacement (1)siding (1)

09/22/2019

Would not give estimate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2019

This is out of our service area

03/07/2018

They did a great job. Excellent clean up afterward. The owner, Mark Cunningham, even came by after the work was done and got up on the roof to check the work and make sure we were satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our entire roof as well as installed brand new gutters and covers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

05/22/2017

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

10/05/2016

I called and left a message, and sent a message through Angie's List, but never got any responses.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed new windows, roof and gutters. I own a business that flips houses so I regularly need this kind of work.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2016

we have no record of any contact

04/27/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I worked primarily with Gene who was really great. He made sure I understood all of the choices, timelines and potential conflicts. The workers were fast and cleaned up the worksite well each evening. It was a very positive experience.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2016

03/05/2014

As a Property Manager I have used Cunningham Contracting as my go to contractor for the last seven years.  They have done jobs as small as repairing a door to large scale projects such as roof replacement on a 7 building condo complex.  Everyone who works for them is professional, punctual, polite & knowledgeable.  The owner Mark Cunningham & sales rep Phil Smith go over and above to make their cl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cunningham Contracting repaired a damaged gutter and fascia board.

CATEGORY gutter repair,remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2014

01/16/2014

My husband and I must apologize for submitting our comments a little late with respect to the work that Cunningham Contracting did at our home.  We had experienced considerable medical issues with two immediate family members, which eventually led to their death.  Our list of things to do grew longer each day and we have finally been able to focus our attention on writing our review on Cunningham ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and re-installed a new skylight and inspection of entire roof.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2013

01/14/2014

e have worked with Cunningham Contracting on multiple projects.  We first had Cunningham for window replacements.   (We went with Cunningham because a friend referred us and their prices were the best.)  Mark was the person who did our estimate.  His professionalism impressed me.   My husband and I can both be very particular about contractors.  The  installation was done in a timely manner.  The ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new roof.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2013

09/27/2013

I hired Cunningham contracting  Inc. to replace my roof and add in new gutters. From day one of the job start they arrived on time. their workers were very professional and courteous when on the job.  Everyone one on the job was very professional and respectful when they were working ( I stress this as I had work done by another company and their workers used a lot of profanity) I found Cunningham...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and install gutter

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2013

09/02/2012

The system that was installed did not work from day one.  The contractor breached his contract in terms of the materials that he promised to use.  All of the gutters leak and continually clogMore importantly, he operated in total disregard of the County storm water management requirements.  Now the whole job has to be done over.  Rather than rectify his errors, Cunningham only wants to sue me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contractor committed to installation of clog-proof gutter system and complete storm water management system.  For the price, I could have gotten a new car, but I was tired of leaking gutters and water pooling on the property.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2012

Residential and Commercial roofing, gutter, window, siding repair & replacement (including installation of James Hardie products), remodeling Kitchen & Bathroom.

Pool work