All American Home Improvement, Inc.

A 24 Reviews

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20151231

2041 Hermitage Hills Dr.

Gambrills, MD 21054

All American Home Improvement, Inc. is a family owned and run company. Our primary mission is to provide Roofing, Window, and Siding solutions using only the highest quality products for all your home improvement needs.We have no pressure sales, and very competitive pricing. All estimates are free, and insurance jobs are welcome....

siding (13)window replacement (12)roofing (9)door installation (5)blinds and curtain (2)gutter installation (2)house painting (1)woodworking (1)gutter cleaning (1)glass repair (1)deck building (1)

11/16/2018

Professional and expert craftsmen, wonderful customer service, great prices ... a home run from a small family-owned home improvement company. AAHI replaced 6 windows on the front of my 3-story townhouse and repairs to my soffit, fascia and gutter in the rear of the house. Ed brought a window sample for his first visit to scope the job and take measurements, listened patiently to what I needed, ga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement. Gutter repair and replacement.

CATEGORY gutter repair,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

09/26/2018

Ed Sarrach was a total pro and worked with us while we were trying to get our insurance company to cover the cost. He always returned our calls right away and was true to his word, which is something you don't always find today. When the work began, the workers were on time and worked tirelessly to get the job done. They did a great job. I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wind from a storm in March 2018 blew off some of our aluminum siding. We also had damage from tree limbs hitting the house.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

12/06/2017

At the time, we are okay with the work done. Ed was friendly to deal with although his two team members seemed very inexperienced. After installation, we had some concerns about the framing of the windows and the amount of caulking around the sides. Ed assured us that it was because our cedar siding was rotten in places and he had to caulk over the gaps. We are currently having our siding replaced...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All American replaced all our windows and a sliding door about a year ago.

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2016

Photo for All American Home Improvement, Inc. - 2041 Hermitage Hills Dr., Gambrills, MD - 36648178

11/07/2017

Ed met with me to review color/style samples and assess the work site in order to provide a written estimate. He then promptly scheduled the work to take place right after he received the shutters that he had ordered for the job. He and his helper arrived in the morning as planned, and proceeded to do an excellent job of shutter removal and replacement. This was a relatively small job and it had t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace six sets of worn out window shutters.

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2017

09/25/2017

They were very professional and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace all windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

07/06/2017

Replaced one picture window. Work was done neatly, professionally, on time and at a very good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2017

07/01/2017

Eddie and crew showed up n time and did exactly what they needed to do. Fast efficient and friendly. Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needing cedar siding replaced due to woodpecker damage.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2017

05/10/2017

Excellently. Quick, professional, and done well. Good communication. Cleaned up so thoroughly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof. Remove old shingles and clean up.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

12/20/2016

Very well. They came promptly as soon as they were able. In fact earlier than I anticipated. I received reports after the repairs were done. I would heartily recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2016

11/01/2015

/I contacted All American Home Improvement (AAHI) regarding a few small leaks in some of my windows. I had contacted four other companies at the same time, and all but AAHI told me they would not service windows they didn't install. AAHI had very good continuous communication while I sent them some pictures of the damage and some pictures of follow-up questions they had prior to coming out to take...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed aluminum flashing above each window that has a small feature on the outside of my home as well as confirm that leaking windows are properly sealed with additional caulking where necessary. Also check behind the siding on a window without the window feature to determine cause of the leaking.

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2015

We specialize in energy efficient windows, siding, roofing, aluminum covering, doors, kitchen and bathroom remodels, gutters and decks