Ultra Guard Security Systems

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20100731

7600-A Lindbergh Drive

Gaithersburg, MD 20879

We are a local boutique security company in Gaithersburg, MD. We offer solutions from residential smart homes to full commercial operations. Personal service, expert design and installation, and cutting edge technology are our strengths....

home security system (153)home automation (9)camera repair (4)phone wiring (2)

02/24/2020

I can't say enough good things about Ultra Guard Security. When you call.....you'll speak to Stephanie to make your appointment. She's warm, helpful, caring and super smart. Stephanie even took the time to teach me how to use the app and walk me through setting up our system online. The Ultra Guard team is AMAZING. Reggie is beyond wonderful. Reggie took his time, walked around the house and helpe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to upgrade our alarm system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Reggie. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you. Warm Regards, Stephanie Gray Office Manager

02/13/2020

Could not have gone better. Night and day when compared with our former service provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed replacement security system

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for the nice note! We pride ourselves on our service and makes our day to know you and Bruce are happy. We appreciate you! Lindsey

07/15/2019

Ultra Guard updated the firmware on both of my units and found a feed wire from the modem to the dvr that was frayed, replaced the wire and ran it where the same thing wouldn't happen again and got me up and running. Previous company that did the installation wanted to replace my unit. Also made some suggestions that improved the proformance for viewing the cameras on my monitor. Would highly reco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Security cameras not working properly

CATEGORY camera repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2019

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you so much for the glowing review! Glad we could help and please let us know if you need anything in the future. - [Member Name Removed]

06/25/2019

I’ve been very pleased with my alarm system. The installation was easy and the equipment is expandable and can be customized to the needs of your home. I like that I receive notifications whenever the system is armed or disarmed or if there’s a power outage and the convenience of the remote monitoring from my phone or computer. Customer service has always been very helpful, friendly and knowledgea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alarm installation and monitoring

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. We are always happy to help! Cheers, [Member Name Removed]

06/11/2019

Fantastic! They were clear as to why they proposed what they did, were thorough and careful in the work and timely and considerate in their dealings with us. We had a bit of discussion with our HVAC person about which thermostat to use and they were flexible and accommodating in dealing with him as well. First-rate all around. I have already recommended them to other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
upgrade/update our hardwired security system with a mix of wireless and hardwired equipment, and install a home automation thermostat and new doorbells

CATEGORY home security systems,home automation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2019

Thank you for the nice words! It has been a pleasure to work with you and [Member Name Removed] and excited to have you join the Ultra Guard Family! Cheers - Lindsey

06/10/2019

Excellent Service. Provided the right system for my home, and answered all of my questions. Very professional staff with a lot of knowledge, not just a big Company that will not be available after they make the sale. Company is always available to help with any issues with the alarm, even late at night. Very happy with the choice I made.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alarm System

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It makes our day when we know we have a happy customer. Cheers, Stephanie Gray

06/09/2019

In nasty divorce year 2. Concerned about my safety so changed security alarm companies to UGSS. Husband filed a John Doe action in Fairfax County alleging someone "hacked" his bank account. He used that law suit to subpoena my security alarm records from Ultra Guard including emails I sent them. They never told me or asked my permission. I had no idea. I only found out because I needed a tech beca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Security alarm installation and monitoring

CATEGORY camera repair,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2019

We are very sorry this situation occurred and take the privacy of our customers very seriously. We do however feel that your account of the events is not fully accurate and overstates what was provided in response to a court-ordered subpoena. Thank you, Stephanie Gray

01/09/2019

The installation went pretty smooth, they did a good job in hiding the wires and trying to make it look as clean as possible for a house that was not setup for this type of wiring. They avoided going into the attic, which made the installation much faster. I wanted the least conspicuous cameras in the front of the house due to my HOA architecture requirements, so I went with their "bullet" cameras...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had four security cameras installed

CATEGORY camera repair,home security systems

COST $2,728.34

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2019

Photo for Ultra Guard Security Systems - 7600-A Lindbergh Drive, Gaithersburg, MD - 37646879

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the nice review! We appreciate your patience with us on fixing the issues that arose after installation. Grateful to have you as part of the Ultra Guard Family! Lindsey

11/13/2018

The company, people, and job were all fantastic. From the start, Lindsey was one of the best sales people we’ve encountered. She listened closely to our needs and responded quickly to all our concerns and questions. Her follow-up was exceptional and she was extremely patient. Andy, Carl, and Reggie were involved with the install and they were equally enjoyable to work with. This small business has...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted to update our home security system with touch panels that were compatible with home automation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2018

[Member Name Removed] - We are just thrilled to have you and [Member Name Removed] join the Ultra Guard Family and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Your words were VERY KIND!! Have a wonderful Holiday and hope you get some quality time to relax in your new addition. Cheers - Lindsey

02/19/2018

Every year they do an excellent job. Very happy with the technicians and office employees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alarm system since 2007.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2018

Sincere thanks from all the staff at Ultra Guard Security for taking time to review our work. We are always glad to hear we have done a good job year after year.

Residential and commercial upgrade of existing, interactive security systems, central station monitoring, video surveillance systems, repair & maintenance.

Ask for details.