Eco City Junk

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since December 2012

ECO CITY JUNK is independently owned and operated, licensed and insured. We remove unwanted items from your home or office while recycling and redistributing as much as possible leaving little impact on the environment. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and our job is not complete until we've achieved that level of service. We currently accept cash, checks and credit cards for services rendered....

Johnson Moving and Storage

Johnson Moving and Storage 1st.month free storage, Free Box Per-motion,From residential to commercial moving services, our trained, unformed, and experienced team can effectively carry out a smooth and well-coordinated move for you, regardless of the destination.

09/23/2019

Great! They were on time, did it for the price specified and the team was very nice. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove sofa from garage and donate/dispose.

08/21/2019

The company showed up right on time and removed several large pieces of furniture and many boxes from my basement. The work was done in less than a hour and they were on their way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement furniture removal

CATEGORY hauling services

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to providing you with service in the future.

07/22/2019

Eco City Junk is a wonderful company to deal with. Two men, including the owner, came on time and took whatever I asked them to. The price was reasonable. I have used Eco City Junk twice, and I would hire them for all my junk hauling needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Junk hauling

07/01/2019

Fantastic. Two guys were terrific. They donate the clothes to Habitat to Humanity and they take 3% of the cost to a charity of your choice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled items from my storage unit.

CATEGORY hauling services

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We look forward to providing you with service in the future.

06/04/2019

Over the last few weeks, I have used Eco City Junk for two separate jobs and I am very satisfied with their professionalism and their price. I will definitely use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled away several rooms of old furniture

CATEGORY hauling services

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to providing you with service in the future.

We help clear out your cluttered space to use again through - Garage Cleanouts, Basement Cleanouts, Appliance Removal, Home Resale Cleanouts, Construction Site Cleanups, Large TV Removal, Warehouse Cleanouts, Eviction Cleanouts, Yard Waste Removal, Home Remodel Cleanups, Foreclosure Cleanouts, Scrap Metal Removal, Exercise Equipment Removal, Furniture Removal, and more!

Removal of hazardous liquids or combustible substances, such as paint, oil, gasoline, etc. We also do not remove hot tubs, pianos or pool tables.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check