COMPUTER PLACE

Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

Experimac of Gaithersburg

At Experimax, we offer Certified Pre-Owned Apple computers, iPads® and iPhones - and every device we sell includes our Experisure warranty. We specialize in providing the Apple stuff you love at a price that you'll love even more! If you're looking for a discount or a great deal on a Mac computer, phone or tablet, then you have to visit Experimax Gaithersburg, MD today! We also repair everything Apple. If your computer or device is out-of-warranty, or even considered "vintage," we can help you! And if you have used Apple products, we want to buy them from you! Or, we'll even offer you more if you trade them towards something newer. We really hope to be your one-stop shop for all things Apple! We look forward to becoming your local Apple expert, and we are committed to making you a customer for life!

10/12/2015

They do a good job, are fast, do what they say they're going to do, and at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my windows computer.

04/10/2015

Excellent and prompt customer service. My daughter dropped her laptop and destroyed the hard drive. I dropped it off at the store in the morning and later that day the tech called me and explained everything to me thoroughly and in terms that I could understand. He gave me several options and I feel like he helped me choose the most cost efficient solution for the situation. The computer was ready...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced hard drive in laptop and tried to retrieve data from the old one (but it was too far gone...)

10/13/2014

The process begins with a discussion with one of the very knowledgeable service people. We discuss wants and needs in detail, then we discuss the options. Component by component, the customer can make choices with full knowledge of the price and performance expectations so the computer is truly custom built for the customer. They are honest and advise the customer if they are choosing to buy somet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them build a new computer for me. I have been purchasing custom built computers from TCP for over 25 years. I have technical requirements (professional photography) that are not fully met by over-the-counter computers.

04/22/2013

Computer Place did exactly what was needed to get my laptop up and running.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 8month old laptop wouldn't boot. Computer Place determined that there was no hardware issue but instead an issue with Windows. They reinstalled Windows, stripped out the "extra" software that is preloaded by the manufacturer and now the computer works great. I didn't have any important data on the hard drive so there was no need to try to retrieve data; they did verify that was the case before reinstalling Windows.

02/28/2013

I had taken the computer to Geek Squad, but the price for the repairs was too high. I then took it to Computer Place, and they repaired it for less than Geek Squad charged to diagnose the problem. Their service was superb. I have now even purchased a new computer from them because of the quality customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a computer for me.

CATEGORY computer repair, computer sales