Capitol Benefits LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 10/22/2017

Offices in Maryland and Florida Headquartered in:

Gaithersburg, MD 20878

Capitol Benefits is an award-winning independent insurance agency representing 12 states. Our two main offices are in the Washington DC area and the Jacksonville, FL area. We represent over 200 insurance companies and all types of insurance.. We represent our clients, not an insurance company. Discounts of up to 30% are available for combining home and auto, AARP members, Federal Government employees, safe drivers, and more. Visit our website at www.capitolbenefits.com for instant quotes and more information!...

insurance agent (140)health insurance (8)health insurance broker (7)finance advising (6)

11/05/2019

Juliana is very nice and helpful, she give me all information a need, I buy again with her my insurance

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very good , a like Juliana very nice and very helpful.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

10/24/2018

Josh Lavine and his team at Capitol Benefits provide incredible service and are extremely professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed all of my insurance and added more coverage

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

10/23/2018

Our daughters’ wedding was in Charleston, SC the weekend after hurricane Florence barreled down on the South Carolina coast. Not knowing if the wedding would take place until several days prior, purchasing wedding insurance as soon as we had the venue and the date, was the smartest thing we did. The wedding went on as planned and was fabulous! I highly recommend purchasing wedding insurance and Ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased wedding insurance

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2018

Photo for Capitol Benefits LLC - Offices in Maryland and Florida, Gaithersburg, MD - 37498080

10/23/2018

Josh and his team are the best. Service is top notch and they find insurance that other brokers cannot. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Business and health insurance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

08/13/2018

They were able to find me good rates with the coverage I wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Investment property insurance

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

So glad we could help [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to continuing to provide you with grade A services!

10/31/2017

Alan was amazing! He suggested to directly contact our lender to ask for the required information instead of having me do so which proved perfect because of the short time frame I had to select an insurance policy and send it back to my lender before closing. Alan was professional, very responsive, diligent and he gave me much quotes than our current agent of 9 years did! I may be reviewing all my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed quotes of home insurance for our new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2017

Alan is incredibly knowledgeable and we love that you are so enthusiastic about the service he provided you with! He would be more than happy to review all your other insurance quotes and continue to find you the best coverage possible. Thanks for the review and we look forward to continuing business with you!

09/22/2017

I took over handling my parents' properties and auto insurance several years ago and what a mess it was. They had used Allstate for years and I discovered major overcharging and mishandling. I called Capitol based on reviews and have been working with Alan Putterman since. He was and continues to be unbelievably responsive and attentive. He matched our needs with the appropriate companies and cove...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Homeowners insurance on main home and several rental properties, as well as auto insurance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

Reviews like this are why we do what we do. We want to make insurance as simple and painless for our clients as possible while giving them the best insurance options to fit their needs! Thank you for being a great customer and for this review.

07/24/2017

They helped me find a policy that fit our needs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Homeowner's insurance policy

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed]! We are excited to work with you and thank you for indicating that you would use us again in the future. We are always trying to improve and since most of our clients give us an "A" grade in Angie's List, I'd like to learn more about your situation to find out how we can improve and get from a "B" to an "A" with you. I will reach out to you separately to see what we could ...

06/07/2017

All sorted and for 50% of what I was paying

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New insurance

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]! We are thankful for your business and that we found you better coverage. We always want straight As from our customers, and we aim to be as responsive and punctual as possible so all of our clients know how valuable they are to us. Please let us know what we can do to improve in the future!

06/07/2017

Alan explained everything to me thoroughly through this process. He got me the best quote available. Never had the process run this smooth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car and renters insurance

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

Alan is a great agent, we are lucky to have him at [Member Information Removed] Benefits! We are glad he made the process so smooth for you because that is what we want to do for every client. You can sit back and relax while we find you the best coverage possible so you can have peace of mind!

We shop around to find the best coverage at the lowest rates with all of our insurance carriers. Our team of experts takes time to understand your situation and makes unbiased recomendations. Ask us for a free copy of "20 Questions to Ask Your Insurance Agent."

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available