Yaniels Renovation

A6 REVIEWS

Founded 2008

1607 Rosemont Ave

Frederick, MD 21702

With 10 years of experience covering all types of remodeling and handyman services, Yaniel's Renovation is ready to take on your projects! We cover all projects inside and out and ensure customer satisfaction before we call a job complete! Thanks for visiting, looking forward to working with you! lic #112890...

interior painting (4)tile installation (3)home remodeling (2)drywall repair (1)basement remodeling (1)roofing (1)home remodeling (1)flooring (1)plumber (1)electrician (1)

03/12/2020

Let me just say our experience with Yaniels was the best we ever had with any contractor. Francisco showed up on time each day and was the hardest most professional contractor we ever had. He knew exactly what we wanted and performed the job perfectly. We would highly recommend Yaniel's Renovation for any home renovation project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting Living and Dining Room

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

12/07/2019

Very well- did good job, polite, on time. Very pleased with the job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paint downstairs

CATEGORY ceramic tile, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2019

11/21/2019

They're great, they're very accommodating and very fast, very clean and made sure that everything was covered and they stay by their work and they took care of it. They're just really good people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted and they did flooring.

CATEGORY flooring, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2018

11/18/2019

he is good I'mm happy he gave me reasonable every time i need to fix something in my house i will call him and if you want to hire him hire him right now he don't take brerak just to finished his job he is very good try him and you will see your self and you not going to regret it. once you try him once you wont let him go .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed sink, bathroom remodeling, Drywall and electrical

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

11/08/2019

Yaniel did a wonderful job renovating my basement such that I had to call him to work on my roof when I needed to get it changed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement/ Roof

CATEGORY ceramic tile, remodeling, roofing, interior painters, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2018

11/08/2019

Yaniels Renovation works hard and gets the job done!! I will be calling them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY ceramic tile, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2017

Photo for Yaniels Renovation - 1607 Rosemont Ave, Frederick, MD - 38223508

Thank you so much for your review we look forward to working with you in future

Interior and Exterior Painting; Tile Flooring Installation; Hardwood Flooring Installation; Basement Remodeling; Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling; Fencing Installation; Cabinet Installation; and so much more!

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard