Heart 2 Heart Delivery & Moving Solutions

Award 2019

2:00 PM - 6:00 PM

120 W Church St

Frederick, MD 21701

Heart 2 Heart Delivery & Moving Solutions is known for Professionalism, Quality, Performance, and Endurance. In our commitment to environmentally friendly, we reuse and recycle moving boxes! We uphold seven-plus years of experience in the delivery and moving industry. We provide optimal insurance coverage and we're bonded. Also, we are USDOT 2724163 - MC 922612 certified to operate in the state of Maryland and multi-state. We are here for our clients from the initial estimate to the completion of services and beyond. Also, we provide cleaning services, not only do we move clients, we'll clean their property as well. We are the one-stop for services. One of the perks of using Heart 2 Heart is the day of the move we do not charge for mileage from our location to the client's location. In order to receive the discount, the coupon must be given at the signing of contract. "From Our Heart To Your Heart"...

moving (24)courier (3)house cleaning (2)piano moving (1)

03/03/2020

From start to finish Kevin, Laquise and their team exceeded our expectations! They were professional, accommodating and dedicated to making our move as stressfree as possible. They moved our office from Columbia, MD to Frederick, MD. It was a 2 day job and they were on time both days. The team started the day focused and stayed that way until the job was done. Every member of the crew was polite a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Office move

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2020

Thank you for utilizing our services, it was a pleasure to serve you and your family.

12/01/2019

Kevin and Laquise (and the entire team) are absolutely amazing. We moved to our new house (in-town move), and they took immaculate care of each and every item. The crew were friendly and outgoing, and absolutely crushed it with their professionalism and efficiency. I cannot recommend Heart 2 Heart enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Homes

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

Thank you for using Heart 2 Heart for your moving needs. We wish you and your family all the best on your new journey. Happy Holiday's!

08/09/2019

We used them 4 times in the past year+ consolidating our homes, including a FL - MD move and over the river and through the woods to grandma's. Kevin and his guys do an excellent job taking great care of your belongings. I don't believe it is a secret that Laquise is the engine that makes it all go! They also offer post move house cleaning to get you ready for home sale Highly recommended! M&Y

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving and House cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2019

Photo for Heart 2 Heart Delivery & Moving Solutions - 120 W Church St, Frederick, MD - 38035919

Hello, Thank you for utilizing our services, it was a pleasure to work with you and your family. We've had experiences with many projects that encompasses moving and cleaning services. Your projects has been one of the most memorable with Heart 2 Heart.

06/24/2019

GREAT!!! Packed up all my household items & moved them to storage. I called them on Tuesday & they were there on Thursday. Everything was packed & into the storage unit by 12:30. Fast & professional work. Very happy with the entire experience. Will call them again when I am ready to moved to my new house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved all my stuff from my house to storage

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

12/10/2018

We were extremely pleased with the support and effort that Laquise and Kevin provided to our move. It was not an easy process. We were downsizing into a smaller place and had another company handle the sale. Heart2Heart was very helpful in the packing and moving portion and was very tolerant of the need to work around the things that were to remain. On top of that, they understood that moves are s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were doing a downsizing move, which involved packing what we needed and leaving the items that were to be sold.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2018

Thank you for utilizing our services.

09/13/2018

Wonderful....Kevin's team as well as Kevin were outstanding.....they went above and beyond my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move to a new location.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2018

03/13/2018

The move could not have gone better. The local furniture move was done carefully and smoothly. This was important to me as it was being moved into my parents new apartment in a senior community. Kevin and his crew were so professional and easy to work with. The furniture being packed up to ship long distance was carefully wrapped for the utmost safety. I would gladly recommend Heart 2 Heart again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving of furniture both local and others packed up to move long distance

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2018

03/05/2018

Great guys!! Very professional. Moving is always stressful, but after talking with the owner (Kevin) I was immediately at ease. On-time, on-quality, on budget. Highly recomended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving 2 BR apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2018

01/23/2018

As soon as I met the owners, I felt the tension ease from my shoulders. They were attentive to my complex moving and packing needs and Kevin's response was "I will take care of it." And their team did indeed take care of packing, moving, unpacking and driving some items to an auction house. I selected this company based on the excellent reviews as well as their demonstrated sincerity and work ethi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packing and moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2018

01/18/2018

Kevin and Laquise are very hard workers. The description of they're company is spot on. The move went better than we could have ever imagined. They are very through and conscientious and great care was taken to avoid any damage either moving out or in. The crews showed up on time and worked very expediently. The price was very reasonable for the work that was done would have to say they delivered ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from Condo and Townhouse to a local single family home. Also previous weekend moved unwanted items to Goodwill and landfill.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2018

We offer: The Home Protection Kit, Packing & Unpacking, Disassemble & Reassemble Furniture, Downsizing, Special Moves, Antique Moves, Fine Art Moves and Janitorial Services

Storage