Fitzgerald Chevrolet Cadillac

Founded 1966 • Angie's List since April 2012

Fitzgerald Chevrolet Cadillac is your local Maryland Chevy Cadillac Dealer, located in Frederick MD. We are a family business with over 200 employees. We offer a wide range of financing options and generally stock over 650 new and used cars. Come see why our no haggle no hassle posted price dealership is the place to shop....

Fairfax Auto Repair

333  REVIEWS
Fairfax Auto Repair

Family owned & operated. Fairfax business! Angie's List members discount available! FREE 2nd OPINIONS!!! We employ only trained certified technicians. Our facility will meet the highest standards in vehicle repair, competency, reliability, cleanliness, competitive pricing, and overall experience. Feel free to contact us and experience the difference yourself. We're happy to help. Come find out why we have been Award winning 7yrs with Angie's List yourself!

Offers by Fairfax Auto Repair on Angie's List

07/19/2016

We have been using them for years. I think when they were trying to give my a price it seemed like the price was still high considering we had the rewards. The price did not come down the way I expected it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Fitzgerald Chevrolet Cadillac to buy my car.

CATEGORY car sales

04/30/2014

I was greeted upon walking in. I interacted with several salespeople, all of whom were very nice and respectful. As woman, I watch to see how seriously I'm taken when car shopping. Everyone at Fitzgerald Maza treated me very well. The test drive was great. The sales person easy to talk to, attentive, answered all my questions, and stayed with me through the entire buying process. I didn't buy righ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a new Mazda from Fitzgerald Mazda on Baughman's Lane, Frederick, MD. They worked with me, took all the time I needed/wanted, encouraged a test drive and for me to thoroughly check out the car, and they went out of their way to get exactly the car I wanted.

CATEGORY car sales

Thank you [member name removed] it was a pleasure working with you :-) We hope that you are enjoying your new car!

09/15/2013

It's usually possible to get a same day appointment. In this instance I had to schedule one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled auto maintenance.

CATEGORY auto repair

D

01/28/2013

We had been warned about Fitzgerald Auto Mall by friends (this particular location), but we were sucked in anyways by the low price. We now also warn people about going there. I will say that Alicia in the service department has always been very professional, quick to respond, and seemed genuinely concerned about our satisfaction. Unfortunately, everyone at this location leading up to dealing with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In the first couple months of owning the vehicle, the Fitzgerald shop had my car more than I did. I purchased a 2012 VW Beetle in August. We worked with Bud (or salesperson) up until it was time to talk money. Bud worked with us for several days over a week or two, while I decided if it was the car for me. However, he did not mention a large percentage of the 2012 VW Beetles were having issues with the windows, and that VW did not have a fix for it (at that time. I was nearly six months before the parts were replaced, after I went directly to VW and complained.). After owning the car for a few days, we discovered that the windows would not roll up or down properly - and by the time they were fixed it was freezing outside and "window down" weather had passed us by. We were told several times that the sales people were not aware of the problem. However, this was a nationwide problem with the vehicles, and I find it impossible to believe that the issue was not discussed at the dealership. There were also several times when I pointed out peeling paint on the body of the vehicle. Each time, Bud quickly brushed by the topic, saying, "Oh no, that's plastic from unwrapping the car. They'll get it when they clean it before you take it home." Fair enough. However, when my car was taken to be washed/cleaned before we took it home - it returned with a gash in the bumper, and the "plastic" remained - because it wasn't plastic, it was peeling paint. I had to make a service appointment to bring the car back in to have those issues fixed. Additionally, there were several quirks with the car (seat belt warning would go off at random, while I was wearing by belt - and no, it wasn't something heavy on the passenger side), and a few other issues that slip my mind at this moment. We really liked Bud, but in retrospect felt betrayed in how he hid the window problem and refused to pay attention to my concern about the peeling paint. The sales manager who took over after Bud was smarmy and rude. My husband and I were trying to be friendly and lighten the mood, and at one point he said to me, "You little smile and charm isn't going to work on me," along with several other comments about how he was fed up with spending time on us. He was incredibly unprofessional, and we even wrote a letter directly to Fitzgerald to complain about his behavior. Nothing was done. Had it not been for our overall happiness with Bud, we would have walked out. Our finance person, Brian was his name I believe, was nice and professional. He was about our age (30s) and was straight with us, which was greatly appreciated.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

01/09/2013

They are nice, honest and I can trust them. The quality was pretty good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a 30,000 mile service for my car at Fitzgerald Auto Mall. They did an oil change and rotated my tires.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for your business and the nice review - we appreciate it!

Auto Sales, Service & Financing