A-Team Exteriors LLC

A-Team Exteriors is a home improvement company. We specialize in roofing , gutters, siding and other exterior repairs. We also specialize in interior remodeling. Our main purpose is to provide the best service at the most affordable price. Building long term business relationship for future jobs and referrals is our top priority MHIC# 114945...

HH Homes LLC

40  REVIEWS
HH Homes LLC

Local, Frederick, residential remodeling company established in 2011 specializing in Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels and Basement Finishing. We maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty, and fairness with our clients and stand behind our work with 100% guaranteed satisfaction. You’ll get the quality results you’re after without paying a huge price or sitting on a waiting list for months.

04/09/2018

Very satisfied. Honest. Dependable. Good cooperative spirit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total roof on new construction including metal roof for wrap around porch

CATEGORY roofing

04/02/2018

Perfect. These folks are the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters and downspouts for my home and new gutters and roof repair for my office building

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

03/29/2018

Good services. Looks perfect! Great Job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Roof.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

03/19/2018

Really good, they did replace the shingles and the gutters on the time frame which was told. Well organized and great hard worker's. Well professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shingles and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to serve you.

03/07/2018

I am extremely happy with them. They came out and did an estimate and got the job done quickly. I did not have to take a lot of time off of work and I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed gutters and a new door.

CATEGORY gutter repair,doors

It's been our pleasure to assist you. Thank you for trusting us with all your projects. We appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback.