LFC Services Home Repair Division

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

9710 Rider Court

Fort Washington, MD 20744

LFC is a family oriented company whose team is actually made up of family and friends who have over 75 combined years of experience in the remodeling and home repair industry. We love working together, we love remodeling and we love helping people. Our goal is to provide quality service at affordable prices for all of our clients. We understand that your house is your home, that is why we make every effort to protect your home during the repair and renovation process. All our of Home Repair Specialists use drop cloths and plastic covering whenever necessary to keep your home safe and dust free. We also do a thorough clean up after every project. The only evidence that we like to leave behind is a job well done and a satisfied client....

handyman (78)drywall repair (32)interior painting (30)woodworking (30)electrician (22)home remodeling (16)flooring (15)drain cleaning (13)home remodeling (10)deck cleaning (8)house painting (7)basement remodeling (6)

03/11/2020

Tony and his crew are absolutely outstanding! My husband and I have have gone through many contractors and LFC is by far the best. They are responsive, professional, organized, consistent, and offer very competitive pricing. In addition to being a pleasure to work with, their work product is simply outstanding. They pay close attention to detail, and work with you every step of the way to make any...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior paint, basement remodel, fix plumbing and electrical issues, install new carpet, mount TVs, build a new closet

CATEGORY closet systems,drywall,electrician,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,drain cleaning,cable tv service,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2020

11/14/2019

My backsplash is beautiful. Tony Heard, one of the owners of the company was professional and attentive to my specific requirements. The gentlemen who installed the backsplash, came in did their job, were very diligent and professional. I thought it would take a couple of days to complete, but it was done in one day. They cleaned up the debris and dust and made sure that I was happy. I am very sat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an old kitchen backsplash removed and a new one installed

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

11/12/2019

Excellent - the whole way through! What we especially loved was the clear contract agreement that Tony gave us with, and we really appreciated the construction project schedule that Tony presented us with the day that work began. We could always refer to it to see what was coming up and where we stood. Nothing was a surprise. I also appreciated the respect that LFC had for my house by protecting t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace entire deck, flagstone walkway, concrete driveway repair, drywall and insulation in a bedroom, interior painting

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

11/12/2019

Job went excellent! Tony H has much skill, experience, and attention to detail. He was thorough and precise. His work is impeccable. He is very professional and responds to customer request quickly and accurately. I will definitely be using LFC for all our future work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old doors, removal of old carpet, removal of old molding, drywall repair, installation of doors, hardware, painting, and carpet install.

CATEGORY closet systems,drywall,flooring,handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

08/13/2019

Mr. Heard and the L.F.C. crew are a professional team. Mr. Heard is knowledgeable and experienced. He explained in detail first hand of the process in repairing our deck. We received a very reasonable and honest estimate. They are the most friendly and caring crew you would ever love working with. The crew was always on time and answered any questions we had. The deck was completed before we even ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Repairs

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

07/03/2019

I initially met with LFC to discuss the project. During that process they explained everything that would take place from beginning to end. Day 1, they covered my floors, doors and sealed off the work area as to limit any dust or debris from getting out. We were in consist contacts with updates during the process. They are professional, their work is of the highest quality and they make you feel l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full kitchen remodel

CATEGORY handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

Photo for LFC Services Home Repair Division - 9710 Rider Court, Fort Washington, MD - 37965805

06/26/2019

Excellence and beautiful work. I'm on the main street, people slow down to look. Very please with the people and professionalism and courtesy they showed me and my family. I know that other businesses and companies could use some classes from LCF on how to be and do the best possible for their customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Flagstone on Walkway & Front Porch and steps . Constructed concrete step at kitchen area. Builded and installed a Planter.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

D

05/20/2019

A worker from LFC Services came by to look at our home. He arrived within the time slot and was polite. After noting the work needed, he said it could be done in one day, and the owner would email an estimate to us within a week. It has been over a month and NO Estimate has been provided. If they could not complete the job, a courtesy call informing us would have been the professional thing to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

04/22/2019

It went very well. He estimated it would take a week and they finished in about 5 days. The crew was very professional, knowledgeable, courteous and punctual. They were very neat and made sure to clean up any mess before they left each day. I was totally amazed and impressed with the demolition team - I couldn't believe how fast they finished. I'm very pleased with the overall finished result. Hig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LFC converted my bathtub into a beautiful shower enclosure with new tiles, shower seat and glass doors.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

04/18/2019

Tony and his team at LFC were very responsive and professional from start to finish in the bathroom remodel process. They dealt with challenges well and communicated with us throughout the process so we were always aware of what was going on. We will definitely use them in the future for other projects both large and small.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

Our services include: Basements, Bathrooms & Kitchen Remodeling; handyman services, wood rot repairs, windows & doors, exterior & interior trim, minor electrical, minor plumbing, deck repairs, exterior & interior painting, drywall repairs, wallpaper removal, floor sanding & refinishing, and much more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express