ANYTHING OUTDOORS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since September 2008

B Rated | 4 Reviews

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. ...

12/02/2009

Initially, we were impressed with Kevin's work. He was hard-working and made good suggestions. However, his unreliability became more and more of a problem. When he refused to respond to our phone calls about the need for leaf removal, he demonstrated a lack of professionalism and basic courtesy. There is no way that we could ever recommend him for any type of yard work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin started out well, but became unreliable. We never knew when or if he would show up. His work was good in mowing, edging, mulching, yard cleaning and other yard work required. However, when it came time for leaf removal, he disappeared. He specifically told us to call him when most of the leaves were down. We called the phone numbers he gave to us, both landline and mobile. He never answered any call. My wife and I left numerous messages, but none were ever returned.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,leaf removal

05/23/2009

I called and talked to Kevin 3 times. He changed the time that he was supposed to come over changed twice and in the end was a no show without even calling me and letting me know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None

04/01/2009

Kevin is very knowledgeable. We discussed the yard in detail and I was impressed by his suggestions for improvements. They were very sensible. It wasn't just talk, as he implemented his suggestions immediately and just as discussed. Kevin is extremely hard-working and conscientious. He returns phone calls immediately and doesn't hesitate to phone with schedule changes, questions, etc. Our previous...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First, Kevin Poole, the owner, thoroughly cleaned-up our yard. This was the best clean-up the yard has ever had. That required removal of leaves, branches and other debris. Second, Kevin mulched all of our borders with treated black mulch, a much better alternative to common wood mulch. He edged all the borders to improve their appearance and keep the mulch in place. After that, he aerated the front yard and planted grass. This area has never been able to sustain grass, since it is heavily shaded and under several large trees. Next, he filled in an area next to the driveway that has been eroding quite a bit.

09/24/2008

Kevin is very personable and works hard. He stays on target, doesn't lose focus on what he's doing, and takes responsibility for his work. He pays attention to detail, which is a very important thing when you don't want to have your plants accidentally mowed over!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin has been maintaining my property for several months now, coming out every two weeks and mowing, trimming, and leaf-blowing a very large area. Initially he cleaned up overgrown fields that I couldn't keep up with, and charged me very reasonable prices to take care of one extra project with each regular mow until the place was looking 100% better, including removal of brush, removing dying shrubs that had overgrown, and clearing out areas overtaken with vines and brush.

CATEGORY lawn service

LAWN & YARD WORK, LEAF REMOVAL, LANDSCAPING, SNOW REMOVAL, SPRING/FALL CLEANUP, TILLING, MOWING, EDGING, MULCHING, FLOWERS, WEEDING, SHUBBERY, POWER WASHING.