Riley's Carpet Services

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since January 2010

10:00 - 19:00

1344 Ryan Rd

Fallston, MD, 21047

Locally owned and operated with the owner on every job. We take pride in our quality of service and guarantee our work. We specialize in carpet stretching but also install a large selection of quality flooring. If you or someone you know are elderly, we also specialize in services for handicapped. For example, smoothing out wrinkles in the carpet to prevent trips. Give us a call today for a free estimate!...

Carpet Sales and Installation (138)Flooring Sales and Installation (43)Carpet Cleaning (1)Catering (1)

06/25/2015

Fantastic. Would use and recommend him to everyone. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fitted and replaced damaged portion of patterned carpet perfectly. Removed old worn carpet to basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2015

06/17/2015

Mr. Riley responded to my inquiry very quickly, set up the appointment to come quite quickly, and arrived on time.  He had given me a general idea of the price over the phone, but had to see the carpets to be specific.  He said he would come, give me a price, and if I accepted it, he would do the work on the spot.  If I wasn't satisfied with the price, I would have no obligation. His price was fai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stretched wrinkles out of three carpets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2015

06/09/2015

Shawn di a great job. Being so far away from the house he stepped right up to ease my concerns. He call before the job to inform me of the carpet delivery and confirm his schedule. He showed up on time and with a great attitude. He delivered all that was promised and more. He  not only installed the carpet he made sure the doors all worked and even adjusted quite a few of the closet doors so they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shawn came to the house on time and gave us a complete explanation of all the option and expected problems. Shawn  explained in detail what the job required. He showed me the areas that may have issues and what he was going to do about it. The house was 50 years old and had issues. I was so please with the time he spent with me. I am 600 miles away in Maine and had to feel that I could trust him to do the job. By the time he left I was comfortable giving him the job

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2015

05/12/2015

Shawn Riley was professional and knowledgeable of his trade and helped us with our decision on carpet.  He arrived at specified times and gave us a very reasonable estimate for the work involved.  Shawn was pleasant and personable. The job was done in one day, as we were told.  We would definitely recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old carpet, padding and wood where necessary. Vacuumed floors and checked for loose wood.  Put new carpet in LR, 14 stairs, and hallway.  Did what is called Hollywood design on our steps.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2015

05/05/2015

After calling, I sent photos of affected areas and received a quote immediately.  Shawn offered to come same day but that was not convenient for me.  He showed up on time the day of appointment.  He was very professional and also very friendly.  I definitely recommend services by Riley's and would use again in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stretching of carpet in 3 bedrooms and hallway for buckling

CATEGORY carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2015

05/01/2015

We are extremely pleased with their work. I reached out to Shawn to get s quote. He was very responsive, and we were able to schedule the quote right away. The price was very reasonable, and we were able to schedule the installation for the following week. They arrived on time and immediately got to work. The carpet is soft and absolutely beautiful. We will definitely be referring Riley's Carpet t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shawn and his team removed our old carpet from 3 bedrooms and the upstairs hallway and installed new padding and carpet in those rooms.

04/30/2015

He did an incredible job and the carpet looks fantastic!  I would recommend him to anyone due to his professionalism, respect, and hard work. Communicating with him about the specific stair tread (I have an open staircase so I couldn't do traditional carpeting) was easy and helpful too.   I ordered the high end carpeting (his suggestion) via Home Depot, received samples, and Facetime'd with him to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed stair treads with staples (with padding underneath that he supplied) to my Canton rowhome - 40 stairs.

CATEGORY carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2015

04/23/2015

Couldn't be happier. Looks great, and since the newly carpeted loft room is right above the master bedroom, we wanted maximum sound insulation. Now we can't hear our 13 year old son and his friends above us...and they can't hear us. Riley did a great job with this very demanding custom installation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided carpeting and installed carpet in a large loft room. Custom installation over soundproof underlayment. Prompt, clean, pleasant, great result. Excellent communication. Will definitely use Riley's again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2015

04/22/2015

The owner, Shawn,  was very professional, reliable  and had an excellent fund of knowledge regarding the carpeting business. We appreciated his honesty in telling us that our carpeting was still  in good shape and did not need to be replaced, just restretched.  His estimate to restretch our wall-to-wall carpeting was fair and he completed the job quickly, yet very efficiently. We didn't lift a fin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had wall-to-wall carpet stretched. .

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2015

03/09/2015

He was very prompt and friendly and seemed very knowledgeable about his craft.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shawn came to my home to measure for carpet installation and give me an estimate.