Riley's Carpet Services

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since January 2010

10:00 - 19:00

1344 Ryan Rd

Fallston, MD, 21047

Locally owned and operated with the owner on every job. We take pride in our quality of service and guarantee our work. We specialize in carpet stretching but also install a large selection of quality flooring. If you or someone you know are elderly, we also specialize in services for handicapped. For example, smoothing out wrinkles in the carpet to prevent trips. Give us a call today for a free estimate!...

Carpet Sales and Installation (138)Flooring Sales and Installation (43)Carpet Cleaning (1)Catering (1)

08/15/2017

Flawless. Shawn and Mario were extremely professional, knowledgeable and were both perfectionists. This is a rental and Shawn recommended a carpet that not only looked great, but that will hold up to tenant abuses. The pricing was great, the craftsmanship even better. They cleaned up the entire place when they were done and it looked like no one was ever there. Would absolutely recommend to anyone...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 3 bedrooms of carpet removed and replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2017

07/17/2017

very well- may decide to purchase new carpet for another room-would bring samples to my condo- team worked well together

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet stretching- fairly large carpet "waves" that concerned us with fall potential- carpet stretched & trimmed

05/29/2017

Shawn and Larry arrived on time and did an excellent job. We are v ery pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace wall-to-wall carpet in three bedrooms and a hall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2017

04/03/2017

As with my previous experiences, the work was done exactly as promised, and the carpet looks as good as new in the areas where the repair was done. Really great work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is the second time I've used Shawn for carpet repair, as I found a few more areas of carpet that our dog chewed up as a puppy. Shawn responded almost immediately, scheduled the work for the same week, and gave me an estimate for the repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2017

03/30/2017

My carpet looks like new. Shawn was on time , professional and efficient. He cleaned up after he was finished and took the time to explain how to remove the dirt that resulted from my carpet being wrinkled. I am very pleased with his work and would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet re-stretch

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2017

01/13/2017

I have rental townhouse and Shawn was quick, easy to deal with, professional, and did a great job replacing carpet on 2 floors and 2 flights of steps. Would use again in a heartbeat and highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New carpet for townhouse including bedroom, hallway, and basement due to pet damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2017

12/20/2016

He did a wonderful job and even took the old carpet away for free ( I removed old carpet to reduce costs). The quality of carpet was outstanding and the final price was minimally higher that the big box store who had free installation discount but included a grade of carpet that did not even come close to the quality of carpet and padding that was installed. Would do business with him again and ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had all the carpet in my house replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2016

12/08/2016

Everything went as expected -- from scheduling to executing the job. Excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shawn is very professional and I will be using his services for life.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2016

09/21/2016

It was terrific. There was a bit of a hiccup when they got to the house and told me that they couldn't install the carpet that I had gotten for free. I had neglected to tell them the type of backing - totally my fault. Shawn explained the problem with it and he left and picked up new carpet and installed it that day. He was so easy to work with. The carpet we got is beautiful. They did a GREAT job...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2016

09/19/2016

We worked with them primarily via text which was very convenient because we have young children and our house is always chaos. We were able to set up a date for the consult for the next day and installation was done a few days later. It was very accommodating and well under the quotes we had gotten a year back to replacement carpet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our dog had destroyed our 3rd floor carpet in the hallway. We weren't sure if we needed replaced or if it could be repaired. They had us text a photo the area to them and they were able to tell us on the spot whether it could be repaired or not, which was very convenient.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2016