All About Waterproofing Inc

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since July 2011

C Rated | 24 Reviews

All About Waterproofing, Inc. is a family owned and operated, Maryland business that offers the highest quality work in the industry. We pay attention to every detail and provide you with the personal attention you and your home deserve. We offer free inspections and estimates performed by the most experienced professionals in the industry. We are dedicated to your satisfaction from your initial contact to the completion of your service. We stand behind all our work with our owners Satisfaction guaranteed. Additional address - 1114 Saddle View Way, Forest Hill MD 21050. Additional phone - (410) 836-8666....

DUCTZ of the Upper Bay Region

There IS A DIFFERENCE in duct cleaners. Most only clean "some" of the system, but DUCTZ Cleans the entire system including the Air Handler, supply and return ducts, and all components in the duct system. We are NADCA Certified (National Air Duct Cleaners Assoc) Air duct and Dryer vent Cleaning. DUCTZ is dedicated to making every home a cleaner and healthier place to be. We care about your home and respect it in every way. We don’t just clean ducts, we restore air conditioning systems to peak cleanliness. Our cleaning procedures are in full compliance with the industry standards from NADCA and ACCA. Not all duct cleaners are alike. Our techniques involve far more than simply air whipping your ducts. Ducts are fully brushed with brushes suitable for the ductwork being cleaned (see photos for the huge difference brushing makes over just using air tools). We take before and after photos as part of our process, assuring that all ducts are thouroughly clean. We are experienced and professional HVAC Air Duct cleaners, Ventilation System inspectors, and also perform quality Dryer Vent Cleanng serving Baltimore, Harford and Cecil Counties in Maryland. We are members of, and certified by NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) specializing in HVAC units and duct work: Certifications include "Air System Cleaning Specialist" and "Ventilation Sytem Mold Remediator" and certified Ventiliation System Inspector (ASCS, VSMR, CVI) from NADCA. Technicians are bright, well groomed, uniformed, experienced, attentive and well trained in all facets of indoor air quality. We service Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Restoration applications. DUCTZ is fully insured and bonded. Estimates are free, as they are an expected part of cleaning using the right methods and at the right price. When you want to breath easy, and live healthy, call DUCTZ. 410-692-9775

Award 2019

10/24/2019

Craig came to our home and looked at our issue. He said he would write up a recommendation and provide a quote. Craig than disappeared and never followed up. I eventually reached out to him but he ignored me. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our basement needed waterproofing and mold remediation.

11/22/2017

Recommended dehumidifier and circulation and no charge for inspection Two thumbs up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected basement for mold and moisture

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I'm glad all you needed was some good, honest advise!

08/11/2016

Very well. Craig checked all the damp areas and told us how to take care of it ourselves, by adding downspout extensions. He was courteous and professional and if we have a problem in the future we would certainly call him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect dampness of basement walls and provide estimate for repairs.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!! I hope the extensions are enough to solve your dampness issues!

08/04/2016

The job went well. The crew was courteous and professional. I appreciate them even cleaning out and adding gravel into my window wells.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have a drain system and sump pump installed in my basement.

04/28/2014

The experience went exceptionally well.  All work was performed as specifically noted on the estimate and contract.  The work was completed timely.  The workers were polite, courteous and answered all questions that my wife or I had, and allowed us to see the progress of the work.  The owner, Craig, was accessible throughout the project and promptly responded to any/all concerns we had.  We were t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider installed a french drain system and sump pump in our basement.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, drain pipe

Interior & exterior waterproofing systems, certified mold inspections, certified mold testing, certified mold remediation, fha/va certifications, sump pumps & battery back-up pumps, crack repairs, stairwell drains, structural repairs & fortress kevlar carbon fiber system.

Satisfaction