Reliable Radon

• Trade License Expiration
  • 11/30/2019

7913 Brightlight Pl

Ellicott City, MD 21043

When it comes to your home and your family, we know that safety is a priority. So, if you are looking for a dependable and responsive company to provide radon mitigation in Maryland, Reliable Radon is here to help. From our professional and experienced staff to our attention to detail and ease of scheduling, Reliable Radon works to provide the best in customer service....

radon testing (18)well and water pump (1)

01/27/2020

Great. Our radon levels are back to where they were before our system failed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace radon remediation fan

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

09/17/2019

Reliable Radon was able to schedule quickly, and Robert did a very neat job activating my existing passive radon pipe. It was a challenging job, with the pipe tucked in a corner behind an HVAC unit, but Robert did it very cleanly. The included re-test gave us a high reading, so Reliable dropped off another test, which showed that the actual radon levels had been remediated quite well by the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Activating passive radon pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2019

07/05/2019

On May 29 we noticed the radon meter in our basement was broken and called Reliable Radon based on Angie's list information and because I like to patronize local businesses. An appointment was set for May 31 between 2 and 6 PM, with a call 30 minutes before arrival. I have breathing problems and was really happy they could come in just 2 days. The quoted price was $125 for the service call and $30...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair broken radon meter, replace fan

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

04/13/2019

The system was installed at an investment property that was under contract for sale. I was not there when the work was done. The installer called me when he arrived and texted me pictures of the rough-in of the system asking for my feedback and then was responsive to my suggestions for changing the location of the exhaust piping. Workmanship was good. I'm quite picky, having been a home inspector ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a radon mitigation system

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2019

Photo for Reliable Radon - 7913 Brightlight Pl, Ellicott City, MD - 37823466

03/27/2019

Very good. Kelli was incredibly responsive and helpful. Technician on site was professional, courteous, neat, and efficient. I would recommend and use them again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon mitigation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

03/18/2019

Reliable Radon was not only the best price of the three bids I got but they did a terrific job in a very timely fashion. Finding a way for the pipe to go from our basement to above our roof line was not easy but Reliable put the puzzle pieces together and made it work. Very impressive!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon remission

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

01/30/2019

The service man was on time, knowledgeable and completely efficient. He took care of our problem with one visit!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon Mitigation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2019

12/18/2018

The tech discovered a few other things were out of code. The new pump was installed outside the house, a kill switch was added, and the old pump was remove. The dispatch/scheduler (Kelli) was very prompt and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken pump.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2018

08/10/2018

Very well. Contractor got back to me quickly with estimate and was able to perform work in a very timely manner. Tech looked at every option for best aesthetic as well as function. Post tests came back with excellent results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon mitigation/sub slab depressurization

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

07/16/2018

Got the radon level down so I could sell my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a fan on my radon system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2018