Maskeroni, Dr. Alfred J

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

There is 1 board certified orthodontist, 1 office staff and 3 chairside assistants. We offer a free consultation in a non-hurried, fun environment. We accept most insurance plans....

Perry Hall Dental Associates

Looking for a great dentist in your area? Look no further! The office of John Stamas, D.D.S., and Constantine J. Kaminaris has the overall dental expertise you and your family are looking for. If you have a concern about a procedure or about how your insurance will cover it, Perry Hall Dental Associates, LLC will be happy to answer your questions. Please give us a call to schedule an apointment that fits your schedule. We are positive you won't leave our office without a smile on your face!

11/03/2011

As always, it was a great appt!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My son's bottom braces were put on, and as always, the nurses, Dr Maskeroni, and Chris (appt gal, plus so much more) did an excellent job!  Our older son had braces with this practice and although Dr Maskeroni was not on our preferred list of orthodontists under our insurance, we chose to go to this practice!  We have not regretted this decision once in four to five years now...they are all a class act!

10/27/2011

Have been going to Maskeroni for several years now and he is dedicated to providing his patients with the very best service and outcome.  There were glitches along the way that required reevaluating and changing the approach, but the doctor worked willingly and with skill to bring about the best end result.  I am quite satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had quite a bit of work done to correct crowding and chipping of teeth as a result.  Have been going to Maskeroni for several years now and he is dedicated to providing his patients with the very best service and outcome.

10/25/2010

He is very personable. He does a good job and seems to care a lot about his patients. The office environment is very nice and very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Maskeroni is my orthodontist.

09/05/2010

My daughter goes to Dr. Maskeroni for Phase 1 orthodontic treatments. They intially gave us a free consultation and an office tour, where they took photos and measurements of her teeth and jaws. That day, he gave us a recommended treatment plan and cost. We recently started the treatment, and they took more records and x-rays, and used computer software to show us the detailed plan. My daughter li...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Maskeroni is doing Phase 1 orthodontic treatments for my 8 year old daughter.

08/26/2009

He is extremely personable and treats us like family. He is detail oriented and very careful with is work. The office offers a good payment plan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Maskeroni is the orthodontist that we use.

CATEGORY orthodontist, periodontics

Orthodontics only, for adults and children

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available