Main Street Oriental Rugs

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since January 2005

Since opening our doors in Ellicott City over two decades ago, Main Street Oriental Rugs has earned a reputation for offering excellent value on quality oriental rugs in the Baltimore, Annapolis, and Washington areas. We are committed to providing courteous and knowledgeable service to our customers. As a direct-importer we are able to offer customers a fine selection of authentic oriental rugs at an excellent value. As we scour the world to bring you the best value in oriental rugs. Our unique collection rugs directly imported from Persia, Turkey, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and China is constantly evolving. We regularly find creative new designs, fresh color palettes, and exciting new styles, as well as heirloom antiques and one of a kind collectibles. Sales, repair and cleaning of area rugs. 10% Military discount....

Ariana Rug Cleaning

Ariana Rug Cleaning is dedicated to providing the best oriental, hand made, and machine area rug cleaning services using environmentally safe products. We are a Master Rug Cleaner certified company. We offer FREE pick up and delivery.

Offers by Ariana Rug Cleaning  on Angie's List

05/23/2020

Excellent job cleaning my carpets and very flexible and helpful staff. I highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning the rugs

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

10/29/2019

Results were outstanding. Exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommend using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairing significant damage, rebinding, and deep cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

01/26/2019

Main Street Oriental Rugs did a great job cleaning our Persian rug. We accidentally dropped a wine glass and splashed red wine all along a white border. Main Street came to the rescue. They picked up the rug the same day that I called, moved a heavy coffee table to get to it, and returned it, clean, as promised 10 days later. They did a deep cleaning and I can honestly say the colors are more vibr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of an oriental rug

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

10/29/2018

They do not do the type of work that I needed but were very pleasant and professional in my interaction with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We thank you for taking the time to give us an A-rating! Wishing you all the best - Main Street Oriental Rugs

10/03/2017

They did a fantastic job. I don't know what they did, but the rug looks and feels new, even the part that got the most wear. It was ready when promised and they contacted me to let me know I could pick it up. I would definitely use their services again. I was also pleased that I could support a business on Main St. in Ellicott City, which was almost wiped out by flooding in the summer of 2016.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a 30 year old Scandinavian rya rug that had never been cleaned. It's still a beautiful mid-century modern rug, so I wanted to save it. I used an Angie's LIst deal coupon to get the rug cleaned at Main Street Oriental Rugs in Ellicott City. I brought the rug to them and picked it up.

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for the generous review; we greatly appreciate your business and support, and hope to see you again in the future! Best wishes!

Rug cleaning, rug repair, sales of fine, new and antique handmade oriental rugs, stair runner installation & appraisals of runners and rugs.

Wall to wall carpet cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal